• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

BYU at Michigan - Noon on ABC or ESPN

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So BYU had 23 yards on 24 plays in the second and third quarters combined. Spoiler alert - this Michigan defense might be pretty good.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Looks like I'm going to miss on the over. I was expecting a 24-21/28-24 type game to hit the over of 44. But I'll take a potential 38-0 Michigan win.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Looks like I'm going to miss on the over. I was expecting a 24-21/28-24 type game to hit the over of 44. But I'll take a potential 38-0 Michigan win.

Yeah, unless BYU pulls a Purdue gets 14 points in garbage time to make this game look closer.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Well that was fun. This Michigan defense is really good. BYU only got to 100 yards on that last drive. They've given up 14 points in the last 3 games, 7 of which were a garbage time TD with the second string D in.

Bdub

Well that was fun. This Michigan defense is really good. BYU only got to 100 yards on that last drive. They've given up 14 points in the last 3 games, 7 of which were a garbage time TD with the second string D in.
That's what happens when you play shit teams at home.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
BYU's "Offense"

12 possessions, 11 punts, 1 3-play drive at end of the game, 7 3-and-outs

GJGE, Cougars. :thumbsup:

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
By the way, despite my :trollface: , I didn't see any dirty plays from BYU this game. Every personal foul they got was a borderline call.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I still haven't seen the game.

I was at Salt Lake Comic Con at a panel with Chris Evans (Captain America), Anthony Mackie (Falcon) and Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter) when the game started. The plan was to watch the game when I got home late that night.

In the afternoon I accidentally found out the score. What an embarrassment that game sounds like it was.

Then I had to deal with my wife battling some depression and we ended up going to bed late. Then she woke up in the middle of the night with stomach pain that we had to figure out what to do. Then I had church meetings until just a bit ago.

So this was my first chance to post.

Good job, DeadMan. Michigan outcoached and outplayed BYU by far. And despite what bdub says, Michigan was clearly the better team. Still a fan of my Cougars, but that was a rough loss. I hope they can turn it around quickly with a Friday night game hosting UConn. They still have some tough games, but they can still have a really good record at the end of the year with some wins for the history books.