• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bowl Week, next ADV Fri 6pm EST

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
Virginia vs. BGSU
UNC vs. FIU
Miami vs. Memphis
Cincy vs. SDSU
NC State vs. USC
Texas vs. Arizona
Louisville vs. the Farm
FSU vs. UF
Clemson vs. OU
Pitt vs. DADDY

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
gettyimages-500141890.jpg

Clemson finishes off a perfect season with a 42-21 win over Oklahoma in the BCS National Championship Game in Glendale. Clemson set the tone early, with a 15 play, 72 yard touchdown drive taking just 2 minutes off the clock and they never trailed. The Clemson defense was lights out early, allowing the Tigers to jump out to 14-0 lead at the end of the first quarter.

The excitement didn't last long for the Tigers as Oklahoma scored on the very first play of the second quarter. Just a few plays later, Junior quarterback and Heisman runner-up Deshaun Watson completed a pass to Mike Williams but remained on the ground injured. He was able to leave under his own power but was unable to return to the game, leaving Clemson's championship hopes up to true freshman Zach Johnson who played sparingly in mop-up duty this season. Johnson's first pass missed Deon Cain by 20 yards but he was able to use his legs and punch it in from 3 yards out a few plays later to give Clemson a 21-7 lead at the half.

Clemson's defense continued to dominate to open the second half, forcing OU to another 3 and out and letting the Zach Johnson led Tiger offense go back to work. Quarterback Zach Johnson started to get in a rhythm but the drive ended when receiver Artavis Scott fumbled the ball back to OU. Clemson's defense answered once more, forcing a turnover of their own and Clemson took advantage right away as Zach Johnson found Wayne Gallman on the shovel option pitch for a 65 yard touchdown to break the game open and give Clemson a 28-7 lead. OU was able to put together a long touchdown drive in response, but it took the entirety of the third quarter and left OU just a quarter to make something happen. They did not.

Zach Johnson stepped up big in the fourth, completing three consecutive passes of 26, 13 and 22 yards and adding two short runs to set up a 1 yard touchdown run by fellow true freshman fullback Vince Wynn to extend the lead to 35-14. OU answered quickly with a touchdown, but any hope was gone just 4 plays later when senior receiver Mike Williams took the option pitch from Zach Johnson and ran 55 yards for a touchdown. OU threatened again but turned the ball over on downs at which point Clemson ran the remaining two minutes off the clock to win the game. Senior tailback CJ Davidson lined up at quarterback to take the final knee for Clemson, he earned after covering Wayne Gallman's broke ass for what felt like the 10th time.

Clemson's perfect season was clinched in a nearly perfect victory against Oklahoma in Arizona. The Tigers ran 72 plays on offense for 548 yards, converting 9 of 11 conversion attempts and all 4 red zone trips into touchdowns. The Tigers ran the ball 45 times for 346 yards and 6 TD while the two quarterbacks combined to throw 16 of 27 for 202 yards. OU did manage 339 yards, but was just 21 of 38 passing and ran 22 times for just 63 yards.

Junior Deshaun Watson was fantastic when healthy, throwing 7 of 13 for 92 yards and rushing for 29 more in just a quarter and a half. Freshman Zach Johson threw 9 of 14 for 110 yards despite being shaky early and also added 10 rushes for 50 yards and a TD. Tailback Wayne Gallman II ran 12 times for 130 yards and 2 TD while CJ Davidson added 12 rushes of his own for 76 yards and a TD. Fullback Vincent Wynn and Receiver Mike Williams both added touchdown runs. 9 different Clemson receivers caught passes in the game, with Artavis Scott leading the way with 5 for 69.

Defensively, it was more of the same for Clemson as First Team All-American DT Christian Wilkins added 2 sacks and 3 TFL and Senior Corner Cordrea Tankersley forced an interception. As a team, the Tigers defense had 7 TFL, 3 sacks, 6 pass breakups and an interception. Ray Guy Award Winner Andy Teasdall added a 60 yard punt in his only action of the day.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
NationalChampionshipBall.png

That's a good way to end it. 14-0 with a national championship and 27-1 overall with two ACC Championships, a National Championship and a huge win over long time rival @NavyHog in the ACC Championship as the final user game. I'll be traveling much of next month which means I will miss most or all of the next season so I'll be stepping down. I'll hang around for off-season stuff and spend time calling recruits but that's it. We will call this Urban Meyer retirement.

The final season was arguably my best offensive season ever so this is a good stopping point. Ran just about 74 plays per game (31 pass, 43 rush) and 558 yards per game (277 pass, 281 rush). 53.4 points per game, 93 TD.

Now you poor saps can battle for an ACC Championship without the mighty Clemson offense hanging 50+ on all who dare step on the same virtual field.

ezgif-3302466480.gif

LEGEND

That's a good way to end it. 14-0 with a national championship and 27-1 overall with two ACC Championships, a National Championship and a huge win over long time rival @NavyHog in the ACC Championship as the final user game. I'll be traveling much of next month which means I will miss most or all of the next season so I'll be stepping down. I'll hang around for off-season stuff and spend time calling recruits but that's it. We will call this Urban Meyer retirement.

The final season was arguably my best offensive season ever so this is a good stopping point. Ran just about 74 plays per game (31 pass, 43 rush) and 558 yards per game (277 pass, 281 rush). 53.4 points per game, 93 TD.

Now you poor saps can battle for an ACC Championship without the mighty Clemson offense hanging 50+ on all who dare step on the same virtual field.

ezgif-3302466480.gif
Boooooo!

How you gone 1 and run?

Seems to me there is a lot of Urban in you! What cupboards looking bare for the next few seasons?

So you run off so you can't be blamed for the programs demise?

Shame on you TXUrbanHusker05!

d1b97168600fc615ed98b991f66b622b.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LEGEND

Virginia vs. BGSU
UNC vs. FIU
Miami vs. Memphis
Cincy vs. SDSU
NC State vs. USC
Texas vs. Arizona
Louisville vs. the Farm
FSU vs. UF
Clemson vs. OU
Pitt vs. DADDY
I'll play my game tonight.... If internet is back up? Comcast had issues in our area.

Akecheta

This weekend I will try to handle off season stuff as quick as possible, but it's my 14th wedding anniversary and the Super Bowl on the 7th.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Boooooo!

How you gone 1 and run?

Seems to me there is a lot of Urban in you! What cupboards looking bare for the next few seasons?

So you run off so you can't be blamed for the programs demise?

Shame on you TXUrbanHusker05!

d1b97168600fc615ed98b991f66b622b.jpg

Fortunately for the rest of you I'm stepping away from what might be my best team ever next year. Clemson is absolutely loaded. I'm pretty sure that championship contender thing has me top 4 each of the next 4 years.

I only started 6 seniors this year and some of my best players are just sophomores. If Watson comes back for his senior year I'll be sad I don't get to use him.

Can't bring my Xbox along this time though so I'll end up missing most or all of next season. I should be able to at least do offseason and preseason and I'll call up the recruits on the road and continue offering them the Range Rovers, cocaine and girls they've come to know while virtual Dabo handles the day to day stuff.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I think we are at 12 with Bulgy, if necessary I can just drop out instead of go on auto. I believe @NavyHog is pulling Clemson from the ACC and replacing them with Bulgy's Texas team for this season since I'll be gone.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think we are at 12 with Bulgy, if necessary I can just drop out instead of go on auto. I believe @NavyHog is pulling Clemson from the ACC and replacing them with Bulgy's Texas team for this season since I'll be gone.

@TXHusker05 if @fonzilla pulls his head out of his ass and actually is set to join then with your permission I will drop you. You would always be welcome to join back when you get back.

Just waiting on @bruin228 to finish for the advance.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I guess you advanced before my game could upload but I won anyway so whatever

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 if @fonzilla pulls his head out of his ass and actually is set to join then with your permission I will drop you. You would always be welcome to join back when you get back.

Just waiting on @bruin228 to finish for the advance.

Yeah that's fine, just make sure you pull Clemson out of the conference so they don't get wrecked. Especially since I won't be recruiting or doing off-season now. Can just plug Texas into my spot and whoever Fonz picks can replace I think Syracuse?