• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bowl Season - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Advanced to Bowl Season! Next advance whenever everyone finishes.

BCS National Championship Game - @Flanntastic (Ohio State) vs @LEGEND (Penn State)
Vizio Rose Bowl - @TXHusker05 (Nebraska)
AT&T Cotton Bowl - @RamesuThe1 (TCU)
Bridgepoint Holiday Bowl - @NavyHog (Arkansas)
Valero Alamo Bowl - @Wpotty (Florida State)
Meineke Car Care Bowl - @Walter323 (Georgia)
Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl - @bluejay13 (Tennessee)

A user v user national championship should be interesting.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Huskers chop down the Stanford Tree to win the Rose Bowl 55-14. The Huskers put up 647 yards of offense, running 35 times for 279 yards and 3 TD and throwing 27 of 38 for 368 yards and 5 TD. The Stanford offense had just 254 yards and was all around awful.

Tommy Armstrong's final game as a Husker was great. Throwing 23 of 32 for 335 yards, 5 TD and 1 INT. Senior Ryker Fyfe also got in the game, throwing 4 of 6 for 33 yards. Terrell Newby finished his Nebraska career running 16 times for 187 yards and 3 TD. Seniors Sam Cotton and Cethan Carter at TE combined for 13 receptions, 127 yards and 3 TD while Senior Jordan Westerkamp caught 4 passes for 97 yards and 2 TD.

This game was all about the Seniors, now a new group of players will take the reigns going forward.

LEGEND

I can do after 8pm tonight, does that work?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

Yeah!

Can you make it as close to 8 as possible? I need to be in bed by 9:30... You know I'm an old man. I'm bucking the 7 pm senior bedtime trend.

Thug life... Woo woo!

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Yeah!

Can you make it as close to 8 as possible? I need to be in bed by 9:30... You know I'm an old man. I'm bucking the 7 pm senior bedtime trend.

Thug life... Woo woo!
I will see you at, you will miss murder she wrote tonight

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

@TXHusker05 this was that last drive of our game, on that final score i didn't audible

I had already made my play call and some adjustments before you called your play. So when you called your play, it reset the defensive adjustments I had already made (you can see my SS reset once you called your play rather than be closer to the LOS like intended). I couldn't recover in time before you snapped it so only half my defense was readjusted, I got my outer most corner reset and my Cover 3 shell to rotate over but I couldn't get to the defender over the middle receiver. He should have run right up the field just like the outermost defender did, instead he went and covered a hook zone in the middle of nowhere. Which is funny because even on the base play, he was in the wrong spot.

The most absurd part of that play is that my SS is still in perfect position and the ball was thrown right at him but instead he just kept backing up and then got dragged 5 yards into the endzone. Once my alignment got reset I should have just called a timeout but I was too busy trying to fix the alignment to think about it.

That was everything wrong with NCAA's defense on one play. Absolutely no logic to zone defense.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
GG @LEGEND, my OL and DL dominated in this one, these guys wanted to finish it out. By far the best season i have ever played, i think i had ten user wins, and almost half i trailed at halftime. But this team gets devastated in the offseason, I lose 12 starters if nobody leaves early, and i know i have some juniors on their way out.

LEGEND

GG! @Flanntastic

LoL..

Amazing how a qb can't throw a 5 yd angle route! Tried it twice and he throws it 10 yds upfield directly to the db each time... Smh!

If qb could throw simple routes gm might have been different. Makes you afraid to throw when qb is fucking up like that. Defense sucks at tackling! I forgot the growing pains I went through with PSU In another OD.

Expected more from team... I know it's a young team, but I expected better. Awareness is major issue with this defense. Then for some reason half my defensive play book glitches out! Had no special teams, goal line or dime formations.

Epic fail!

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
GG! @Flanntastic

LoL..

Amazing how a qb can't throw a 5 yd angle route! Tried it twice and he throws it 10 yds upfield directly to the db each time... Smh!

If qb could throw simple routes gm might have been different. Makes you afraid to throw when qb is fucking up like that. Defense sucks at tackling! I forgot the growing pains I went through with PSU In another OD.

Expected more from team... I know it's a young team, but I expected better. Awareness is major issue with this defense. Then for some reason half my defensive play book glitches out! Had no special teams, goal line or dime formations.

Epic fail!

I had the playbook issue vs flann too, although just special teams no actual defensive sets. That was pretty frustrating but easy to work around. I used to have that issue vs @NavyHog all the time but haven't in a few seasons.

LEGEND

GG @LEGEND But this team gets devastated in the offseason, I lose 12 starters if nobody leaves early, and i know i have some juniors on their way out.

Man, who you trying to fool?

Your team is stacked at every position! The only way your team gets devastated.... is all your Sophomores leave with all your Juniors!