• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Bold Predictions for the 2015 season

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
1) They didn't, but they are about as meh as a power 5 bowl team gets.

2) Still possible. Not sure how Sun Belt divvies up the bowls but if going to NO makes them the conference champion, they'll probably go to some horseshit in Alabama

3) They have and FSU lost to GT on some bullshit. Partial credit.

4) Have watched way more than this, because I've been an anti-social plebe who hates himself. I know way too much

5) McElwain has 10! Mainly because the SEC East is dogshit. This was my lock going into the season anyway.

6) I'm going to say losing to Toledo is pretty much the same thing.

Was watching Bielema lose to Toledo... Borderline erotic?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Having money is so awesome. Too bad for him she'll have half of his one day. Gotta dole it out in smaller increments fellas.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Ohio St. beats VT eleventy billion to -14 They covered.. close enough.

Michigan finishes 6-6 gets a bowl game and the entire state chants WE'RE BACK! in unison.
Nah

USC doesn't live up to expectations and UCLA finally wins a pac title.
I like my chances here..

Some crazy scandal causes the pirate to have to leave WSU mid-season.
Nope

Baylor loses a game and their crap-tacular non-con leaves them out again of the playoffs. Briles has an aneurysm and dies at the podium.
aneurysm incoming

SEC gets left out of the playoffs. ESPN implodes.
Florida loses to flazzu and Bama loses to florida this happens

Notre Dame wins the september championship but ends up losing 3 games and is a footnote.
If they lose to furd they're a footnote.

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Nebraska wins B1G. Damnit its the BOLD predictions thread. Amirite?
Republic of Alabamastan loses SEC
NW Mo State wins D2 title over Duluth
Louth Holtzh loses gig on Sirius XM
At least 500 fines handes out at VT and Cincy before the NaziCAA says no
I will watch the parts of 230 games this year. Fucking cable you crack whore.

Sent from my LGLK430 using Tapatalk
Failed sort of. Could have role of spoiler if they beat Iowa. Already beat MSU who could be East Champ.

Moar fail. The Republic is strong.

NW Mo State top seed in Div 2.

Have hardly heard HoltZTH on the radio.

Kansas City Royals. 2015 World Champions. And I will not let you forget it.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
- Except for Urban's tenure and Whittingham's undefeated season, Utah always loses a game it shouldn't. I predict that this year it will be Washington. (I could see it be Cal).
- BYU will upset Nebraska, Michigan and Missouri but will lose to UCLA and Boise State (which will chap my hide because I CAN'T STAND BSU).
- Virginia beats Virginia Tech for the first time since 2003.
- Baylor beats TCU and wins the Big XII but gets moved out of the playoffs during Conference Championship Week.
I'm going to add that USC ends the year in 5th place in the PAC-12 South

Utah didn't lose to Washington, and you could argue that losing to USC, Arizona and UCLA don't qualify as head-scratching losses.

BYU did upset Nebraska (it was an upset at the time, especially with BYU without their starting RB and QB), but they lost to Michigan. They should have beat Missouri and UCLA. But they did beat Boise State. So 2-3 is my record here.

I think I'll keep picking Virginia to beat VT every year, but I was almost right!

Baylor did beat TCU but didn't win the Big XII. We'll see if Oklahoma gets moved out, though (I'm doubtful, but the second half could still be right even if the team is wrong).

USC won the PAC-12 South, but for a while there my bold prediction was looking good!

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Nutopians,

aahlgD.png

Let me take this time to extend my deepest congratulations to you'll. The Center of the Universe, San Jose State, is IN. Rejoice and be glad, for this is the day that the bowl gods have made.

Signed,

The Hachiko.