• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

mcnoles

Bzb9SYOCIAAzuYA.jpg

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Minor news, but OU and Texas will not be wearing the gold-trimmed uniforms they sported last year (reversed in color this season due to the change in designated home team), in spite of a 2-year deal with Nike. Guess all of the accessories didn't sell as well as they had hoped.

coogrfan

What is that Teletubbies panel on the front of #60's jersey?

3. The sweatbox: Many of Nike’s college jerseys in recent years have incorporated stretch panels and ventilation panels. The idea is to provide just the right kind of fabric at each area of the body, rather than using the same fabric for the whole jersey. When the jersey is dry, you can’t really tell the difference. But when the players perspire, these fabric panels turn dark, creating a two-tone effect. College football uni fans refer to this as the sweatbox, because of the square-shaped panel on the abdomen that typically turns dark with sweat.

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
3. The sweatbox: Many of Nike’s college jerseys in recent years have incorporated stretch panels and ventilation panels. The idea is to provide just the right kind of fabric at each area of the body, rather than using the same fabric for the whole jersey. When the jersey is dry, you can’t really tell the difference. But when the players perspire, these fabric panels turn dark, creating a two-tone effect. College football uni fans refer to this as the sweatbox, because of the square-shaped panel on the abdomen that typically turns dark with sweat.

Thanks. I'd seen that the Arizona players had similar panels on their jerseys.

sayo

YEET
Last time they showed those awesome fighting ducks jerseys and proceeded to wear black pants and helmet iirc.

Brick

Yeah those sucked. This is a throwback to a specific Washington game doe. I think it'll be legitmate.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY

coogrfan

Oh.

At a guess, I'd say that helmet is part of TT's 2014 Lone Star pride uni to be worn vs the Horns.

Wooly

Please tell me #3 doesn't actually play for TTU. He doesn't look big enough to play HS football, let alone CFB.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Please tell me #3 doesn't actually play for TTU. He doesn't look big enough to play HS football, let alone CFB.

I actually had to look at the roster to see because I couldn't believe how small that kid is. They have two #3's, 5'11" 183 and 6' 185. Kid in the picture looks like he's 150 soaking wet.

Those uniforms are god awful too. Maybe if the masked rider was on both sides and the helmet was different.

coogrfan

Kansas

Bu4waX3CcAIRZkP.jpg:large

EXbMFuT.jpg

Chrome everything

KU's interim coach has apparently decided to jump off the funky uni bandwagon.

KU defensive lineman Keon Stowers said interim coach Clint Bowen went to a design that was “like the old days.”

“If you look at all the pictures from the Orange Bowl year, it’s blue (top), gray (pants), red stripe (helmet),” Stowers said. “You won’t see any more funky uniforms. You’re going to see blue and gray at home, white (tops) and white (pants) on the road.”