• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown about Uniforms - don we now our ghey apparel

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I mean, really Ohio State - why?

You already have a very nice looking uniform, with a great contrast of the scarlet jersey coupled with the gray pants and helmet, and the pride sticker thing going. Why mess that up? I can sort of understand if your uniform was something fairly generic like say, Oklahoma or Alabama, but damn son - you don't need gimmicks.

coogrfan

juhf.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
*sigh*

Iowa,

You too, have a nice looking, faux-Pittsburgh Steelers uniform. It's fairly distinctive. You don't need to look like Okie Lite, or some middle school team.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
CROOTS and current players are already excited about it. The uniforms will stay traditional, although I'm not sure about any potential alternates. Win-win.

Except for having a basketball player on a footbaw uniform, but whatevs.

Wolfman21

State for the past few decades has been rocking the block S on the helmet such as

IMG_1265.jpg

And
USATSI_8784381-718x490.jpg

So far this season, sans the first game, theyve gone with putting tuffy on the helmet and at mid field such as this:

IMG_1377.jpg

xn9cfxwvajugn7wxa0op

What you guys think? I like the tuffy and hope they stick with it. Its original and doesnt make us look like stanford anymore

bruin

Ohio State is gay af for those unis. Especially against Michigan.

Hope Urban dies on the sidelines.