• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
After watching Michigan and Penn State play today, I'm amazed that final score of the Michigan-Penn State game wasn't 2-0.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This ohio state penny state game is miserable. Half the plays are stopped in the backfield

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
do you have family playing in that game? There are 10000 things I would rather be doing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lol I'm reading on the couch, every time I look up osu qb is getting sacked

Penn state just had 3 losses in a row? 4th and 22? Can't wait for 0930 Sunday morning and some real footbaw

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
In happy valley we've gone 10 plays without anyone gaining a yard. Plus 2 picks

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This is the same team that just barely scraped past Florida. Bet they'll jump into the top 10 though.

GuyIncognito

pressure cooker full of skittles
What the hell did I just watch? A) spike the fucking ball on 3rd down and give your kicker another 25 seconds. B) wat.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I honestly burst out laughing on that replay

Christ, that was so dumb

Bo Wallace went full retard

mcnoles

B011mABIMAAf0yQ.jpg:large

Brick

Ole miss fucking sucked tonight. Won the turnover battle 4-0, still lost, and let lsu run it down their throats 12 straight times for 90+ yards with no threat at QB for the clinching td. Enough about that defense.

Lol sharks lol

Also saw a quote by bo Wallace before the game saying he just didn't want to mess things up. Yeah, that summed up his approach to the game.

PRESS CONFERENCE QUOTE IMPACT

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Except that if they had actually won 4-0 they would have been in overtime, most likely. Just admit you parroted Kirk's talking point without thinking

Brick

Except that if they had actually won 4-0 they would have been in overtime, most likely. Just admit you parroted Kirk's talking point without thinking
Sorry b, was watching skycam the last quarter and didn't hear Kirk.

Brick

Even if I was lying, wouldn't be ashamed of copycatting Herbie. Already complimented him earlier.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Penn State's clock management is so bad. Let's sit in the huddle for 10 seconds while the clock is running!