• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
More like Michigan and Penn State would be solid, middle of the pack SEC teams. Hell, if LSU, Tennesee, and Florida all are, then we could be too!

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I need to find out about the end of that Arkansas-Alabama game, because if that's really the rule then why isn't that being exploited every week?

I think you could have spotted Arkansas 3 more quarters and they would not have scored, it was almost a "well, fuck it" attitude by their clock operator- maybe he had a date or something.

I am wondering why they abandoned the run in the second half. That passing game is not good, and that OL is not set up to pass block. I kind of have a soft spot for them back from when that team with McFadden, Hillis, and Felix Jones ran LSU off the field

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hot on the heels of being ranked the worst state in every imaginable category except cheap condos, Mississippi football is making quite the statement.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

More like Michigan and Penn State would be solid, middle of the pack SEC teams. Hell, if LSU, Tennesee, and Florida all are, then we could be too!

Lsu and florida have collectively won like 6 titles since 96

LSU is perennially Bamas biggest competition for the SEC West

Not really middle of the pack and we would shit on the Big 10

PSUEagle

As an actual football coach O'Brien runs circles around Franklin. Fortunately the latter is apparently God at recruiting so hopefully there will be enough talent on hand in a few years to win in spite of that.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Basically Michigan has to fall on the ball to win the game. If they don't take the timeout (TO SAVE HALF A YARD!!!!), Michigan would actually have to make a first down. GOOD JOB GOOD EFFORT FRANKLIN.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Michigan trying to make this as hard as possible. Could have knelt 3 times and won, but instead let's risk a fumble! And let's risk Gardner getting hurt worse!

Fuck these coaches. Absolute morons. Nobody can tell someone that they can fucking kneel the ball and prevent further injury and avoid the fumble? Jesus christ.

PSUEagle

Bad call at the end, but PSU didn't really deserve to win.

Seeing all of the wasted timeouts is pretty distressing: looks like that hasn't improved from the first game.

Just need to get to a bowl game and have a winning record this season.

PSUEagle

Bztl_IDIIAEnMf6.png:large

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I'm just happy that this team will likely be 3-9 instead of 2-10. I don't think there's anyway Hoke saves his job. Ditto Brandon, but I'm less sure about him.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
This USC-Arizona game is classic DickRod at Michigan. 3 red zone attempts, 6 points. Big plays given up on defense. If it were Michigan, they'd get blown out in the second half.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I love espn rolling tweets from espn people about how awesome the sec is. Just die.