• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Wooly

Exactly, when the clear #1 team in the country is getting beat, the only conclusion is the other SEC West team beating them is even better than a #1 ranked team.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why is split keyboard on iPad fucking up in tapatalk? Ugh. Reply is hidden while I type it

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Muschamp will desperately try to reschedule that game so he can hang his hat on a 7-5 season and then they'll lose to Idaho

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Melvin Gordon is way faster than he looks

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I'm just not impressed with this year's Bama team. Are they a good team? Sure, I'd say they've earned that with the current lead over the #1 team in the nation, but they aren't DOMINANT. The only thing that comes close is their run defense. The secondary sucks and the offense is hit or miss.

As far as the ESS EEE SEE stuff goes, I don't see any of the other conferences with standout teams either. The whole landscape of college football is just down this year from what it's been. There's a lot more parity.

Brick

Some player needs to yell at coach pelini. I don't care how good Melvin Gordon is. Allowing 400 rushing yards to one player in 3 quarters? Lol. I thought pelini was a defensive corch?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
ehlxld.gif