• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

mcnoles

BzJDTyaIEAAHElV.jpg:large

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
SEC SEC SEC

Kentucky is obviously a great team and would go undefeated in any other conference

Meanwhile, UCLA looks good on defense and fucking horrendous on offense

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That usc game literally the worst hail Mary defense I have ever seen. Looked like he was running a 18 yard post route.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
That usc game literally the worst hail Mary defense I have ever seen. Looked like he was running a 18 yard post route.

I think the defense didn't expect ASU to actually run a play. I think they expected a spike and long FGA.

Either way - the fucking prevent defense proves once again that what it prevents is victory - for you.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Nvm - realized they did spike before it. Wilcox needs to be kicked repeatedly in the balls. That was some serious fuckshit "efense" (no D) in the last several minutes of the game.

Wooly

What were those USC defenders doing? None of them really tracked and went after the ball, two of them ended up being close, but they didn't attack it. #4 might have even had a shot if tried hard, but he just kind of danced around while the WR caught it. Good thing this happened in So Cal and not Tuscaloosa. Saban would have those DBs castrated for that effort.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
What were those USC defenders doing? None of them really tracked and went after the ball, two of them ended up being close, but they didn't attack it. #4 might have even had a shot if tried hard, but he just kind of danced around while the WR caught it. Good thing this happened in So Cal and not Tuscaloosa. Saban would have those DBs castrated for that effort.

To be fair, #10 looked like he was about to fair catch a punt.

Wooly

It might be another example of a team that is headed by a defense first HC. Although it's also interesting that the type of football talent in the Utah area is much better at defense than offense I think. Polys have physical talents that play better on defense usually. BYU is in a similar boat.