• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2093 SEASON

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
This is my final season. Add Kansas City to the list of available teams. There were some fun times but this league and this board are dead.

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
I hated losing Knud Sand. He was a solid closer for two years. But he wanted too much. He got about what he was asking me for. That mediocre second pitch might catch up with him some day.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I hated losing Knud Sand. He was a solid closer for two years. But he wanted too much. He got about what he was asking me for. That mediocre second pitch might catch up with him some day.

The mediocre second pitch was the only thing that prevented me from sending him an offer.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Why aren't you guys signing your own scouts? I just picked some bum to head my scouting department. I have fomo here.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

It probably will by mid-May. Since I've changed my MO as GM from "the worst teams money can buy to win 81 games" to "the most mediocre team $100M can buy" I find stocking up on relievers is a good way to buy some potential wins. His deal was pretty fair and I had a lot of money to spend this offseason so if he does fall apart mid-May he can eat mop-up innings during blowouts.

Skeeter

Uber felon
It just stalls out on the download at about 74% and says error downloading file. I've looked on the forums and basically their answer is yeah sometimes that happens and we don't know why.