• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2093 SEASON

john_buffalo

Came, saw, conquered, left. Enjoyed it. Bye.
Buffalo on Road Trip:
Traveling from 10/18 until 11/15 - road trip to Trinidad, CA and Depoe Bay, OR.
Have game on my Surface Pro and should export regularly.
Won't be watching board too much.

Reactions: doh

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - I got a message saying "three players in Tijuana don't match the WBL league rules". I have no idea what this is or why. Could you enlighten me.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It let me export... Can you think of any rules that I may have easily broken? Something to do with contract or something?

Unless there is something new where it warns you about non roster invitees, I don't know. Go ahead & export.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Is it a daily sim now or week chunks or what? I also saw it gave me options to play games in spring training. I assume that fucks things up and I shouldn't touch it?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Is it a daily sim now or week chunks or what? I also saw it gave me options to play games in spring training. I assume that fucks things up and I shouldn't touch it?

Each sim covers one week's worth of time. Definitely do not play the games :laughing:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

You can go to WBL/Scores and watch highlights of past games though. Also, if you want you can hide the scores, so that when the sim comes in you can watch the highlights of the previous week's games without finding out the result.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I’m slammed at work and a friend of mine is on a vent. I can’t deal with simmo baseball right now. Crap posting about aliens and sports I don’t watch as a distraction is all I can manage right now, sorry

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I’m slammed at work and a friend of mine is on a vent. I can’t deal with simmo baseball right now. Crap posting about aliens and sports I don’t watch as a distraction is all I can manage right now, sorry

Have you not got 5 minutes a day? Also if you aren't playing, do you want a AAAA Irish prospect for a 2nd or 3rd?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable

Sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself, we'll keep an eye on Dublin.

jdlikewhoa

giphy.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Someone hit me up about doing some trades. This team is mediocre enough where we could either make the paloffs or go full tilt rebuild. Come on babby!