• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Yep. He's actually one of about 4 decent players. I can't believe the amount of ++defenders with 40 contact. :dunno:

Yeah, one or two or three of those ++ defenders with crap contact will actually improve on their potential and become really good players. Its just about the luck of picking the right ones. For instance I picked this creature, Tien Thu, in the 4th round of my first draft. 40 contact, 55 power, 55 eye. The two 55's were enough to take a chance on his contact improving. Next two seasons he improved to a 50 contact, 75 power, 65 eye potential player. I didn't know that was gonna happen. I just took a chance on a guy in the latter rounds that had one or two good attributes and he blossomed into one of the best catchers in the league for a decade.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Isn't it based off of your ST lineups? So if you have him sitting a certain number of games then his projected stats will be lower.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
The game where he hit fucking 4 HRs.
:laughing: I’m just giving you a hard time because I don’t understand how he put up the numbers he did. His ratings don’t seem top 10 to me which is why he may have been left off. He is definitely a stats over ratings guy.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
:laughing: I’m just giving you a hard time because I don’t understand how he put up the numbers he did. His ratings don’t seem top 10 to me which is why he may have been left off. He is definitely a stats over ratings guy.
Better than the alternative

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Sim coming soon. No live games tonight, I'm getting a cold and I don't want to deal with it. Sorry.

giphy.gif

Can't you take fish antibiotics for that?

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
A buddy of mine got pink eye for the first time last year. Why? His three-year old daughter started preschool and brought that shit home with her.

Wolfman21

Man you caught the HFM? Fuck that

Yeah. Me, wife and babby went to my sister in laws subdivision pool. Made the mistake of getting into the baby pool with baby. All three of us caught it. Ran a fever for 3 days and i have never had a body part itch/hurt so much. I'd take the flu 10 times out of 10 over HFM

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah. Me, wife and babby went to my sister in laws subdivision pool. Made the mistake of getting into the baby pool with baby. All three of us caught it. Ran a fever for 3 days and i have never had a body part itch/hurt so much. I'd take the flu 10 times out of 10 over HFM

Have you tried chlorinated pools?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It's no joke. Both my kids caught it and my youngest twice. They seem miserable. The first time her toenails fell off. I lucked out and didnt catch it.

Wolfman21

It's no joke. Both my kids caught it and my youngest twice. They seem miserable. The first time her toenails fell off. I lucked out and didnt catch it.

Yeah, i missed out on the toenails falling off thing. I had a picture on my phone of my feet but I think I deleted it. Basically little red chicken pox looking dots all over my toes. Itched like hell and felt like I was walking on glass when I took steps. I've had all kinds of shit from scarlet fever when i was younger, strep throat multiple times, chronic bronchitis from age 6-10, etc etc....i'd take all of it at the same time over HFM

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Yeah, i missed out on the toenails falling off thing. I had a picture on my phone of my feet but I think I deleted it. Basically little red chicken pox looking dots all over my toes. Itched like hell and felt like I was walking on glass when I took steps. I've had all kinds of shit from scarlet fever when i was younger, strep throat multiple times, chronic bronchitis from age 6-10, etc etc....i'd take all of it at the same time over HFM

that’s a shame, that pic would have been perfect for the Anything thread since everyone (Travis) posts pictures of disgusting feet there