• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2081 Season Thread

Wolfman21

@hayvis

SMeo.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
1573708176138.png

Not only did @Mr. Radpants beat me in the playoffs, he apparently baked the cookies of discontent with my first round pick! To add insult to injury, my cheap AF owner will not let me spend a dime more than the $7M draft budget I have allotted (leaving less than $4M for this guy) even though I have an extra $19+ on top of the draft budget.

The fuck owner will prolly cut my budget again because @NML is a commie and ruined the league before he left! Win the SHIP in 2080 and carry $30M forward, only to have the slut cut ma'budget by $8M! Now he won't even spend the money neccesary to sign a 1st round pick! I HOPE UR HAPPY WHEREVER U ARE NML!

1573708369878.png

This is stupid that the owner won't let me offer more than SLOT if I'm over my $7M draft budget and I file a formal complaint with the league office! I want to offer $6M to the DUBLINER and the dumb game won't let me even though I have $7M in draft budget + $19M in balance.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
View attachment 9823

Not only did @Mr. Radpants beat me in the playoffs, he apparently baked the cookies of discontent with my first round pick! To add insult to injury, my cheap AF owner will not let me spend a dime more than the $7M draft budget I have allotted (leaving less than $4M for this guy) even though I have an extra $19+ on top of the draft budget.

The fuck owner will prolly cut my budget again because @NML is a commie and ruined the league before he left! Win the SHIP in 2080 and carry $30M forward, only to have the slut cut ma'budget by $8M! Now he won't even spend the money neccesary to sign a 1st round pick! I HOPE UR HAPPY WHEREVER U ARE NML!

View attachment 9824

This is stupid that the owner won't let me offer more than SLOT if I'm over my $7M draft budget and I file a formal complaint with the league office! I want to offer $6M to the DUBLINER and the dumb game won't let me even though I have $7M in draft budget + $19M in balance.

This is what was happening to me before the tweaks happened, and the reason why I'm scared shitless not to leave at least 10m surplus every year (which my owner seems to like). I know you have a surplus, but there's a similarity in that ur owner keeps cutting your budget for some reason.

To cut a long story short, if it weren't for the budget changes, you wouldn't be in this mess, but I don't think think the glitching over budget and draft money is caused by the changes. I think the game goes mental when your owner shrinks the budget for some reason.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
View attachment 9823

View attachment 9824

To me, it sounds like you shouldn’t have drafted my Dubliner, to me. I do love that he has super high demands to go play in some Dyson Sphere orbiting North Dakota.

Wolfman21

Was he an impossible to sign guy? The line in the email about, "He would need a significantly higher bonus than..." sounds like the response I get when trying to sign impossible to sign guys.

edit: I see that he was. I dunno, seems a weird situation to me. My draft budget was only 3 million and i was able to offer out like 9 million in offers. Sounds like you shouldn't have picked an impossible to sign guy to me. He is...impossible to sign....afterall

Last edited:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Was he an impossible to sign guy? The line in the email about, "He would need a significantly higher bonus than..." sounds like the response I get when trying to sign impossible to sign guys.

edit: I see that he was. I dunno, seems a weird situation to me. My draft budget was only 3 million and i was able to offer out like 9 million in offers. Sounds like you shouldn't have picked an impossible to sign guy to me. He is...impossible to sign....afterall

I just want to offer him $6M. If he still doesn’t sign that’s fine!

I just want to know why the game is acting like I don’t have any money when I do have money. Same thing goes for my Gallegos trade getting blocked when I clearly still had 10M in cash that I didn’t spend

Wolfman21

I just want to offer him $6M. If he still doesn’t sign that’s fine!

I just want to know why the game is acting like I don’t have any money when I do have money. Same thing goes for my Gallegos trade getting blocked when I clearly still had 10M in cash that I didn’t spend

It wont let you offer him 6 mil even though the sentence in your negotiate screen says you have 7 mil to spend?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It wont let you offer him 6 mil even though the sentence in your negotiate screen says you have 7 mil to spend?

I have other draft picks too, don't be dense. About 3.4 M total in order to sign my other 1st and my 2nd, I don't care about anyone else.

Wolfman21

I think how it works is NDR gets a comp pick in the 2082 draft and the SS goes to college like he obviously wants to.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think how it works is NDR gets a comp pick in the 2082 draft and the SS goes to college like he obviously wants to.

I'm proposing to spend $6M and get a 2nd round pick and you suggest I should spend $0 and get a 1st round pick!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't think I can trade his rights. Are we going to have a counterrevolution to undo the NML reforms of 2080 (or whenever)?

I realised I can live off a shit budget and dead prospects anyway. All u haves moaning about ur massive budgets and farms full of scouting discoveries make me shake my head.