• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2077 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Miami has a great lineup. And their pitching is really good too. I don’t know that I’m surprised that Vegas is up 2-0, cause Vegas is always solid af, but...I wouldn’t be shocked either way.

Our lineup is probably one of the best hitting lineups I've put together with a fairly low K rate. Helped that nobody got hurt enough to miss significant playing time this year. Sadly all of the great hitters are position less and I have my best guy "playing" LF with no range. Again, no major injuries which really helped with him being out in LF instead of at DH.

Re: pitching. It's shocking what you can build when you don't trade away 10 years worth of first rounders for back end rotation guys.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Vegas wins in another 13-inning game. Seoul up 3-2.

It's the last day to sign picks, so I'm stopping here to export.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I just got a chance to look at the NDR-SEO series. So many awesome close games and pitcher duels, and we just got out-riggered. Lost the series 4-1, but all 4 losses were by a single run and the win was only 2-0 so the overall run differential for the series was only 2.

Celebrated the winning seasonwith dinner at ma'favorite restaurant and some Grapfruit Tequila drink because I was craving sugar after a long run.
1556121027639.png

Matt Walshin for the pic too

Last edited: