• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I got an "error could not download FTP server" or some shit when trying to download the sim tonight. If the sim could reset to delete the last two weeks and let the riggers win and blake bortles lose instead, that'd be cool.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Quite the difference in H/A win:loss record compared with years past. Currently sitting at 14-20 home and a 21-14 away split. These have usually been inverse of one another.

Schauwn

I got an "error could not download FTP server" or some shit when trying to download the sim tonight. If the sim could reset to delete the last two weeks and let the riggers win and blake bortles lose instead, that'd be cool.
Usually when this happens to me, I just re-click the upload button and it works. FYI

Wolfman21

I was expecting that sim to be hell goin up against moscow, LV and buffalo. Moscow got me good but we took care of the other two for a 4-3 week. Ill take it

Wolfman21

well, @OU11, you got your wish. An entire league full of owners that don't make this league any part of their life, much less their entire life!!!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Sorry, I had to figure out the draft. I'm running the sim now. Got exports form half the league, which is about normal for July.

Wolfman21

lol at this player personality metric. My team chemistry is "ECSTATIC" but i've already had 2 team meetings and in the first one, a guy on my AAA squad reported that the meeting didn't go well. WHAT?!?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
My Rookies need to break out of their Rookie slumps already

39811032352_e364f2ca74_o.jpg

SUAT TEAM might have big cojones, but <600 OPS from 1B isn't going to cut it.

Wolfman21

i've only got 3 starters with OBPs above .300, lol. Mind you i've got about 3 other guys with contact ratings of 60 or higher. But hey...65 contact rating apparently equals a .220 average these days

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Traded picks are updated. Looks like this was another season of nobody trading. Only outstanding question has to do with whether or not I wasted one of the two 1st rounders @doh sent me in his fleecing for McLain.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I think this dude is the worst rated rigger pitcher I've ever had, and he's pitched 2 CGSOs this season and has some of the best stats I've ever had for a pitcher. He doesn't have enough innings for the leader-boards yet, but he'd be #2 in ERA in the league, lol.

55/50/55 ratings

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_5222.html
[xtable=skin1|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|763x144]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td=80x@}06/20/2070{/td}
{td=888x@}Pitches a 2-hit shutout against the Helsingborg Hammers with 6 strikeouts and 3 BB allowed!{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td=80x@}07/26/2070{/td}
{td=888x@}Pitches a 4-hit shutout against the False Bay Flying Whites with 6 strikeouts and 1 BB allowed!{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Schauwn

Green fastball, green change, both nice to have. I wonder if his 70 hold runners and the fact that he's 6'7" have any affect on his success.