• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2062 WBL Draft Thread

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Chin O lasted until the 16th pick?

incredulous.gif

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Surprised he was a first rounder in this draft

Is there a pre-first round in a netherworld or sumthing you hOes ain't told us about? Chin OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH gonna be a HOAG and you guys gonna be cryin' you passed him up. Just ask @Mr. Radpants how sweet Mike Rizzo's tears taste when he thinks about how he took Drew "Balls deep in Michelle Wie" Storen instead of Mike Trout.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm interested to see who is wrong between Max Budget Zo and osa. website says he can play an actual OF in the wbl

TonyGin&Juice

Chin O is Mike Trout? :laughing:

Come on man, you know that's not what I'm saying but I'd be wiling to be Chin Ming OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH has a better career (in terms of WAR) than the two "It's all about the U" relievers @Travis7401 and I took.

I'm interested to see who is wrong between Max Budget Zo and osa. website says he can play an actual OF in the wbl

He's got the arm to play RF, which is why I was interested, but he's definitely not a CF. My scout has his contact and power quite a bit higher but that guy thought, and still thinks, GOLF MINE isn't a GOAT and that Ploeg is still in-his-prime Johnny Damon.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
but there is a CF with the same bat according to Zo. that's why I'm interested. or maybe I'm just misremembering like always

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Chin O look like a solid 4th OF type to me to me. That's fine, but I think calling it the STEAL OF THE CENTURY or whatever is a bit overselling it. He wasn't in my top 5 BPA when I picked. I thought the whole end of the 1st round had a lot of value in general, though and he was in the top 10 for sure. That PACKRAT dude @NML picked is a nice looking 3B, and I had him as BPA when I picked, especially considering how far along his dev is. I really considered drafting him, but I've got Pinky starting at 3B for the foreseeable future and there is zero value in taking good players and trying to trade them later because you are all retards. That's why I took my #2 BPA because he fit ma'team better and it was pretty even.

TonyGin&Juice

Chin O look like a solid 4th OF type to me to me. That's fine, but I think calling it the STEAL OF THE CENTURY or whatever is a bit overselling it. He wasn't in my top 5 BPA when I picked. I thought the whole end of the 1st round had a lot of value in general, though and he was in the top 10 for sure. That PACKRAT dude @NML picked is a nice looking 3B, and I had him as BPA when I picked, especially considering how far along his dev is. I really considered drafting him, but I've got Pinky starting at 3B for the foreseeable future and there is zero value in taking good players and trying to trade them later because you are all retards. That's why I took my #2 BPA because he fit ma'team better and it was pretty even.

To me, it's a steal because FUCKSTICK @Wooly had to give up his 1st instead of a second to right a wrong and @MSUFanatic POUNCED on a good free pick, to me. A couple of dev increases and he could be a regular everyday, albeit underpowered, RFer but right now he got a good 4th OFer/AAAA piece for basically free. At least he didn't continue the @bruin @bruin228 tradition of drafting a 4th rounder 1B or "not even a SS" with the pick.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, the trade aspect of it is great. I thought you were just talking about the player in general.

But now that I know everyone loves a AAAA 4th OF, I've got a pile of them and I expect 1st round draft picks in return! Come and Get ur Kichibei, immediately boost your minor league system rating and make your owner happy with a Kichibei! Everyone need a Kichibei!

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_4597.html

TonyGin&Juice

Yeah, the trade aspect of it is great. I thought you were just talking about the player in general.

But now that I know everyone loves a AAAA 4th OF, I've got a pile of them and I expect 1st round draft picks in return! Come and Get ur Kichibei, immediately boost your minor league system rating and make your owner happy with a Kichibei! Everyone need a Kichibei!

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com//game/lgreports/players/player_4597.html

The trade aspect is really the only part that makes it a great deal, though I think he'll be better than his current ratings.

Would you take a 6th for Kichibei? I need to try and trade him two more times to make it an even half dozen!

MSUFanatic

My scouting director, Tulips former scout, had Chin O decently higher than the other bats and liked him more than OSA. I've also been playing this game for a week and led Little Rock to the worst team in the WBL. I debated for a while about who I wanted to take and decided to increase the Asian population in Little Rock 100% with the pick. My owner has diversification push he's put out to me and I have a quota to fill.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My scouting director, Tulips former scout, had Chin O decently higher than the other bats and liked him more than OSA. I've also been playing this game for a week and led Little Rock to the worst team in the WBL. I debated for a while about who I wanted to take and decided to increase the Asian population in Little Rock 100% with the pick. My owner has diversification push he's put out to me and I have a quota to fill.

Bruce? Good luck.