• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2058 Draft

NML

40 contact guy 4th overall? Woof

Hasad has a good floor, but not a great ceiling for 3rd overall.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Holman does have ability to stick in CF and his stats have been great. The draft AI is also usually pretty smart about these things. He should've gone in the middle of the 1st but it wouldn't be franchise ruining if he went with that pick

Lloyd Carr

Ill be home around 630.

So youll who want my pick, PM me ur offer. Sorry for holding the draft up, but I wont really have time to look it all over until I get home from work.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yea if I only had one pick I would've gotten it wrong since I went Redbeard 1-1. Not that he's a bad player, I just didn't understand my park and defense

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Redbeard and Dave Christian were both good picks if you needed a pitcher, but I mean Moran was taken at 17 and Sam Young at 12 so there was talent everywhere. Rocky was taken third. You kind of couldnt lose in 2048.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Only you could win with McBride. Probably would had been a shithead anywhere else.

NML

Moreno da best bat - arguably of the draft - but Ammatacheatche is a solid bat at a PREMIUM POSITION

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Fucking JD already drafted the catcher I wanted. I needed a good WBL backup catcher soon and that guy was gonna be perfect at the end of the 1st since he's already so far along in development. He'd be ready to roll by 2060. Switch hitter with good intangibles and good defense. Dats a rigger if I ever seen one.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
NML trades back from 1-2 prolly because he couldn't afford the high demands of the PREMIUM PLAYERS, only to find all the guys he had pegged at #6 have been drafted and a super expensive guy gonna be BPA.

I hope he bruins this.

NML

I didn't trade back, I traded the pick because I couldn't afford two top six picks. I can afford any of the TOP BAT, ammanana, or Moreno.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Zo hates Pablo so I must hate Pablo. He isn't who I want either. Maybe I don't need the 1-5 afterall, who has the 1-7?

NML

I think Yankee is messing a bit, I can't find a fourth player to throw in there (although I missed 8.3 WARS WON because my scout isn't a fan).

NML

I'd trade 1-6 doe if I could find a cost controlled/team friendly deal pitcher. I need to get younger in my rotation/bullpen.