• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2057 Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 6.48.57 AM.png Screen Shot 2016-05-24 at 6.49.06 AM.png

Not everyone is exported so it is unlikely that we (I) will be doing a simucast tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Sucks to move Freek, but now I got Darryl Duce de Leche and 99MPH Chen in the rotation. Redbeard who?

Now if only my entire lineup's salary wasn't covered in two players, I might have a shot to keep these guys extended and cheap for a while. I also really like the C I got, already great defensively so all he has to do is grow into that power and he'll fill roughly the same role as Paz when the time comes.

Duce de Leche is a classic INTANGIBLES GRINDER. When I called him up from the IC, I moved him straight to AAA just to put a warm body there. He struggled heavily as a 19 year old, and only had 45's across the board in potential. But those 5 years of struggles eventually led to him becoming a real prospect. He technically hasn't peaked, if he actually hits that 75 control he'll be the best pitcher out of VI since Bish. But I'll settle for the stats he has now given his age and his history.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sucks to move Freek, but now I got Darryl Duce de Leche and 99MPH Chen in the rotation. Redbeard who?

Now if only my entire lineup's salary wasn't covered in two players, I might have a shot to keep these guys extended and cheap for a while. I also really like the C I got, already great defensively so all he has to do is grow into that power and he'll fill roughly the same role as Paz when the time comes.

Duce de Leche is a classic INTANGIBLES GRINDER. When I called him up from the IC, I moved him straight to AAA just to put a warm body there. He struggled heavily as a 19 year old, and only had 45's across the board in potential. But those 5 years of struggles eventually led to him becoming a real prospect. He technically hasn't peaked, if he actually hits that 75 control he'll be the best pitcher out of VI since Bish. But I'll settle for the stats he has now given his age and his history.

That milky fascist bastard.

jdlikewhoa

Still looking to move everyone. Get your goats for opening day. Otherwise I'll be forced to win another title with this goat group.

I'm on Tapstalk or i'd link guys. Forgive my laziness

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Rancid-Lets-go.jpg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
CMDR Norman managed to export even though there were major wing fights going on in the Neits sector and ESM 183. These Federale scum think he's a soft target him because he's in a Cobra Mark 3, but they don't know how powerful a stealth torpedo ram-boat doos. Score several victories for the Empire tonight @Yankee151. Even winged up with some of your Aisling brethren.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Never know what's going on, when he comes in and says "my bad i just didn't want to" then we can rip him

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'm gonna give @Wooly until tomorrow AM. He signs in late night sometimes. After that, AI settin up that org.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I can't export until I get home, probably not until 2am. Sorry.nothing I can do about it tonight.
For the future, if you think you will miss opening day, get everything lined up during spring training instead. It's not hard to do. It should be easy for you.

Last edited:

Wooly

Sorry, I didn't know this was so pivotal, or i would have done it sooner. I will have it done in about 2 hours.

ZackMills

Have mercy