• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 HUNGER GAMES - HG SPIRIT RATING = 30/80

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez to LRM
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan to UK
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher to FB

BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio Killed by SEO?
UK sends - 2B Tommy Floyd
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman Killed by KAB?
AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack to BUF
SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith to NDR

KAB sends - 3B Austin silk
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon to AMD
DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald to BA
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev to MIA

I'll take Sean Smith. But now I REALLY need to trade Pedro Chavez if Smith is going to get any playing time. Someone give me a 3rd round pick for Chavez to help my spirit!!

@Mr. Radpants is up. Remember you can still choose to save one of the men on death row if you like them better.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Wow, this is pathetic HAVE NOTS.

I don't feel like not drafting anyone two years in a row. I'll save Egdio but he will start in AAA, which he doesn't even have a game in. I will try to get him some WBL time at some point. Doing mental rosters I think if I have an injury at one of 3 or 4 positions I could squeeze him up to appease the GAMES.

osick87

Community Liaison
Wow, this is pathetic HAVE NOTS.

I don't feel like not drafting anyone two years in a row. I'll save Egdio but he will start in AAA, which he doesn't even have a game in. I will try to get him some WBL time at some point. Doing mental rosters I think if I have an injury at one of 3 or 4 positions I could squeeze him up to appease the GAMES.

This makes the HG trade easier. Thanks @Mr. Radpants.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
@Mr. Radpants should lose more so he can get an earlier pick. I like the HG guy I got, just hope he's got a rubber arm 'cause he's going to pitch at least 150 innings this season.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez to LRM
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan to UK
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher to FB (+$100k if needed)
BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio to DUB
UK sends - 2B Tommy Floyd to HEL
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman to DEATH
AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack to BUF
SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith to NDR
KAB sends - 3B Austin silk to DEATH
NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon to AMD
DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald to BA
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev to MIA

There she is, boys! Another year in the books. Now @NML can set lines on who he thinks the winner is gonna be!

@Wolfman21 tried to lowball me on Chavez and now he's mad because I won't trade him to a rival for less than a 2nd :laughing: If @Wolfman21 wants to save Wiseman, he can, but the traditional price to pay to save a hunger games player is a 3rd round pick (As I paid @Karl Hungus to save Frank Parker from death).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
39% of the season update!

MIA sends - SS Leonardo Rodriguez to LRM. At least @bruin228 has him in the WBL, but only 17 ABs for a player who is actually hitting well? +Defense at SS too, get this dude some rotation!
[xtable=skin1|border:0|cellpadding:0|cellspacing:0|673x@]
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}SB{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}16{/td}
{td}17{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}4{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}.294{/td}
{td}.294{/td}
{td}.588{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}0.2{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
FB sends - 1B Liang-hsi Xuan to UK. Similar story, .316 average should be enough to earn a few more ABs @NML? It ain't like you are making a playoff run this year without any TALISMANS.
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}SB{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}11{/td}
{td}19{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}7{/td}
{td}.316{/td}
{td}.316{/td}
{td}.368{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}0.0{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
LRM sends - OF Tim Fisher to FB (+$100k if needed). TIM was a hunger games favorite... but the season starter poorly and it went downhill from there when he got a boo-boo on his finger and is now out for 3 months.
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}SB{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}18{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}.167{/td}
{td}.250{/td}
{td}.222{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}-0.2{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
BA sends - 1B/DH Aarão Egdio to DUB/ @Mr. Radpants has no hunger games spirit. Perhaps that's why his players suffer at the hands of @osick87's sims? CAN YOU SAY KARMA? Plug this dude in as starter and watch ur woes evaporate.

UK sends - 2B Tommy Floyd to HEL. @Orlando got THAT SPIRIT and he's making a strong case to win the Hunger Games for @NML. A true leader in hunger games spirit year in and year out, Orlando may have his best chance yet! Tommy already has over 100 ABs and has a very DOUGLASS LIKE positive WARS WON despite his terrible hitting, largely due to his +3.7 ZR at 2B already. He might not be flashy, but in the land of the blind trogs, the one eyed man is squirrel king and Tommy Floyd is using his one eye to hoover up grounders.
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}SB{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}34{/td}
{td}111{/td}
{td}24{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}17{/td}
{td}.216{/td}
{td}.293{/td}
{td}.342{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}0.5{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
BUF sends - DH/1B/2B Charles Wiseman to DEATH. IS STILL DEAD

AMD sends - P Hildebrand van der Lack to BUF. SURPRISE SURPRISE, @Lloyd Carr is a poor sport. MAY THE HUNGER GODS SMITE YOU. Oh wait, you in 6th place... looks like they already are.

SEO sends - 2B Sean Smith to NDR. Sean Smith started the season in AAA because Mr. Manager couldn't offload his luxury of riches at the middle infield position #HAVEPROBLEMS. Unable to find a trade partner, MR MANAGER just dumped a star player who was performing player on waivers, because fuck it. Anyway, Sean Smith has definitely made the most of the TALISMAN energy provided by DOUGLASS and DECKERADES THE DYNAMIC DUO and has already racked up 0.5 WARS WON in only 40 ABs. He's now a part time starter, so many more ABs coming his way. He's only got neutral defense at 2B but he's hitting 947 OPS. I like his chances if he stays hot, since 1.0 WARS is often the winner.

{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}AB{/th}
{th}H{/th}
{th}2B{/th}
{th}3B{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}RBI{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}AVG{/th}
{th}OBP{/th}
{th}SLG{/th}
{th}SB{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14{/td}
{td}41{/td}
{td}14{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}2{/td}
{td}5{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}6{/td}
{td}.341{/td}
{td}.386{/td}
{td}.561{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}0.5{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
KAB sends - 3B Austin silk to DEATH.

NDR sends - 3B Chris "Brick" Reardon to AMD. Brick hit 1.045 OPS in his first week in the bigs and then was immediately sent to AAA because @OU11 doesn't have the spirit and speaks in tongues. He doesn't even appear to be playing full time in AAA, but when he gets in the game he's SMASHING. Need to save that roster spot so Zo can hit .160 and trip on his dick while trying to field the ball.

DUB sends- LHP Russ McDonald to BA. RUSS has pitche a solid amount of innings and has been generally unspectacular. But hell, at least @osick87 is giving him a chance and since this is the HUNGER GAMES he could always win with some marginal pitching stats if everyone else sucks!
{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}GS{/th}
{th}Rec{/th}
{th}SV{/th}
{th}ERA{/th}
{th}IP{/th}
{th}HA{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}WHIP{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}1-0{/td}
{td}1{/td}
{td}4.61{/td}
{td}27.1{/td}
{td}37{/td}
{td}3{/td}
{td}8{/td}
{td}19{/td}
{td}1.65{/td}
{td}0.0{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]
HEL sends - SP Marat Aleev to MIA. @Tonyginandjuice IS FEELING THE HOLY SPIRIT and Aleev is starting and getting good innings. He's won 0.6 PITCHER WARS despite the fact that he's got an ERA of 5.14 and his FIP is 4.56. Decent but not great whip with 1.31. His ERA+ is real bad at 81. As a starting pitcher he's still got a fair chance, but based on his current stats I wouldn't pick him as the winner.

{tbody}
{tr}
{th}G{/th}
{th}GS{/th}
{th}Rec{/th}
{th}SV{/th}
{th}ERA{/th}
{th}IP{/th}
{th}HA{/th}
{th}HR{/th}
{th}BB{/th}
{th}K{/th}
{th}WHIP{/th}
{th}WAR{/th}
{th} {/th}
{th} {/th}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}12{/td}
{td}12{/td}
{td}2-5{/td}
{td} {/td}
{td}5.14{/td}
{td}70.0{/td}
{td}75{/td}
{td}10{/td}
{td}17{/td}
{td}39{/td}
{td}1.31{/td}
{td}0.6{/td}
{td} {/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]​

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Just a reminder to you idiots to play your HUNGER GAMES GUYS. @NML and worried he won't win enough if he plays his dude? @Mr. Radpants still not taking advantage of the HG curse I put on @OU11 because he won't play his dude either?

Lloyd Carr

I chose my HG guy because he was young and not awful.

gon use him next year and beyond while I rebuild. still trying to win this year.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
1B only position without an injury b

You don't seem to understand the point... Get them playing time anyway! I don't have an injury, I waived a good player to start my HG mong, and the HOLY SPIRIT has rewarded me for that. Same with @Orlando. You think starting his dummy is the best for his team? DONT MATTER GOT THAT HG SPIRIT BOOST.

You people looking to eek every tiny ounce of value out of this game that is supposed to be fun are retarded, and why I won't do this anymore. There's just some MILLENNIAL mindset that I don' understand and many of you petulant little fucks have it.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I really would if I could, but McBride diarrheas on him. Maybe the curse will hurt McBride and we can get brick in there

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
You don't seem to understand the point... Get them playing time anyway! I don't have an injury, I waived a good player to start my HG mong, and the HOLY SPIRIT has rewarded me for that. Same with @Orlando. You think starting his dummy is the best for his team? DONT MATTER GOT THAT HG SPIRIT BOOST.

You people looking to eek every tiny ounce of value out of this game that is supposed to be fun are retarded, and why I won't do this anymore. There's just some MILLENNIAL mindset that I don' understand and many of you petulant little fucks have it.

I'll gladly take over you big crybaby.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Tbh I only picked brick because he was brick and I needed an emergency 3B in case McBride went down, I'll pick an OF next year so I can actually play them