• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 WBL Draft Thread

Gooksta

Norman is interesting.. if his contact goes down he is a bust, it goes up he is perrenial all star.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why the fuck did Bdub have it sorted by work ethic? I thought it was sorted by best player and thought this draft was awful. Top guy's best rating was like 30. But his Hard Work Work rating was Very High so no worries

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why the fuck did Bdub have it sorted by work ethic? I thought it was sorted by best player and thought this draft was awful. Top guy's best rating was like 30. But his Hard Work Work rating was Very High so no worries
Befause at the end you draft them

osick87

Community Liaison
I wanted Naif but Radpants wouldn't give him to me :emo:

I'm glad I did Little Rock's real GM proud on this trade doe.

I prefer consultant.

All your worthwhile prospects are roughly the same age range (20-22) so you should be looking to compete 2-3 years from now so keep that in mind this offseason.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I prefer consultant.

All your worthwhile prospects are roughly the same age range (20-22) so you should be looking to compete 2-3 years from now so keep that in mind this offseason.

I'm excited about the future.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Good thing @bruin228 didn't take my fuckshit trade offer, lol.

If anyone would like to move up, please send trade offer in next 30 minutes or forever hold ur peace. I know there is a player @Gooksta wants and he better move quick cause you know I'm on that same strategy now, brotha.

Gooksta

Good thing @bruin228 didn't take my fuckshit trade offer, lol.

If anyone would like to move up, please send trade offer in next 30 minutes or forever hold ur peace. I know there is a player @Gooksta wants and he better move quick cause you know I'm on that same strategy now, brotha.
I don't have anything to give up..

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I have it down to a few options, but I'm not comfortable making my first draft pick without being able to evaluate their signability and shit so Ima have to wait till I get home at 7pm Eastern to evaluate them further. Send ur trade offers now and I'll consider the best ones.

ZackMills

Have mercy
Dammit. Wanted Alfie so bad.

Surprised to see him slip. I wanted to take him 1-1, but Mr. Crawdad told me no.

I have it down to a few options, but I'm not comfortable making my first draft pick without being able to evaluate their signability and shit so Ima have to wait till I get home at 7pm Eastern to evaluate them further. Send ur trade offers now and I'll consider the best ones.

I like that surprise when it comes to signing them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

tumblr_m9i0b0LrkE1rzjjfeo1_500.gif

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Surprised to see him slip. I wanted to take him 1-1, but Mr. Crawdad told me no.

I told you I would take Alfie and told you not take my trade offer. My valuation may have been off for what other people were thinking but I'd like to think this builds some trust between our peoples.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Renard's GB% is crazy. His never pitching a game is weird.

Sometimes they get stuck on the DL if they are still on there at the end of the season when the roster gets autofilled to replace the outgoing seniors

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah, doesn't make any sense. Should start next game though so I guess I can see what happens