• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2049 Season Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Exported bout an hour ago. Lemme hit submit again.

giphy.gif

Wolfman21

That was actually your fault. Non-roster invitees or something that made it so mike and I's game go but yours didn't since you couldn't technically play yet. Starting with Opening Day +1

Dont know what any of that means. I do know, however, that the Bulls are 1-0!

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sorry about the games being all spread out, I can never tell if I need to move forward or backward with time zones.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If I put everyone in the same city would that ruin it for you'll? Obviously names/nicknames would stay the same, draft talent/IFA and everything would still be diversified but I wouldn't have to deal with this shit time zone stuff

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If I put everyone in the same city would that ruin it for you'll? Obviously names/nicknames would stay the same, draft talent/IFA and everything would still be diversified but I wouldn't have to deal with this shit time zone stuff
Only if that city is Istanbul

osick87

Community Liaison
I like it this way. We're all talking about one game this way.

Pendragon looking good.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Ping with a HR? Welp guess he got his 1 for the season out of the way early.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who can really know? I'm watching the Stanley Cup. I'm going to attempt to stagger the tomorrow's games separating each by an hour