• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048 WBL Draft Thread (Draft Starts at some point)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm assuming this is prolly the wrong thread anyway, lol. I started a standard save as the Rockies to get the hang of the menus and such, but I typically like just diving into games with no clue. I don't want to be too much of a burden so if someone who is bored tommorow wants to send me some cliffs notes of which threads to post in, how to download saves, etc, it would be appreciated.

Would like to be the north dakota riggers if that's an option.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I'm assuming this is prolly the wrong thread anyway, lol. I started a standard save as the Rockies to get the hang of the menus and such, but I typically like just diving into games with no clue. I don't want to be too much of a burden so if someone who is bored tommorow wants to send me some cliffs notes of which threads to post in, how to download saves, etc, it would be appreciated.

Would like to be the north dakota riggers if that's an option.
I had zero clue what to do when I joined... I downloaded the game and played single player for maybe a week then dove in. That's where I'd start.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
@Travis7401, while you can't draft this year (unless you want round 14 and 15 but probably a waste of your time), you should take a look at the players your team did pick up to get another look at your farm. Gonzalez is a huge power bat but very young and without a defensive position (ATHOLETE), so you've got that going for you. Dave Meyer is a very nice SP prospect as well.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
@Travis7401, while you can't draft this year (unless you want round 14 and 15 but probably a waste of your time), you should take a look at the players your team did pick up to get another look at your farm. Gonzalez is a huge power bat but very young and without a defensive position (ATHOLETE), so you've got that going for you. Dave Meyer is a very nice SP prospect as well.

You've earned back 3 of the 20 points I docked you. -17 for the day.