• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2048-49 Hot Stove (FREE AGENCY IS OPEN)

osick87

Community Liaison
Both non-tendered when they would've gotten a nice return on trades.

You are kidding yourself if you think someone was going to give up much on an OF who hasn't produced in two years. He may be young but he hasn't really shown recently that he will live up to those ratings.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So am I stuck with Mercier? It's pretty obvious that I wouldn't have wanted him anymore after I traded for a guy to play in his spot.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
You are kidding yourself if you think someone was going to give up much on an OF who hasn't produced in two years. He may be young but he hasn't really shown recently that he will live up to those ratings.
I mean there are at least two teams bidding him up. I was in on him but once the AAV got above $7m I'm out. I would've given a 3rd plus prospect.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
How is this a real post? Doh has been a noted unofficial contract cop on this site for years, now he's going after wolfsnitch21.

I need more coffee.
I only complain about when people just blatantly take advantage of the AI (i.e. signing players to 7 year extensions 20 days into their career).

Honestly I don't care at all about the 20% rule. It was put in before I joined the UBL and IMO the AI has gotten good enough that it can differentiate between TO and regular years. Hell, even if you gave a ridiculous TO salary year with no buyout, there's punishment in that you won't exercise the TO so you lose the guy or have to pay him a lot.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I only complain when people just blatantly break the rules that everyone else obeys.

But Doh marches to the beat of his own rules.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I guess it's somewhat offset by Hacksaw signing so cheaply. Stuut is coming off the books after this year and Ammar will be gone after next year. That's a lot of budget flexibility I'm getting back.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
i hate this fucking game. @Orlando I need you to drop box me your league folder. gooksta wanted me to up his offer on someone and I didnt and the guy signed. I started uploading before realizing which makes it impossible to go back.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
i hate this fucking game. @Orlando I need you to drop box me your league folder. gooksta wanted me to up his offer on someone and I didnt and the guy signed. I started uploading before realizing which makes it impossible to go back.
I'm out of town until tomorrow evening.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is less than optimal then. After orlando I can take any of you'll's folders.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I brought my computer, but the wifi here is pretty awful. I imagine uploading that folder would take 12 hours.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It isn't a big deal, I just prefer to take yours since you had been simming lately purely out of superstition. I don't doubt the others would work just as well.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I just now realized the bird on the murricans' logo is very similar to the one Nazi party used. Reminds me of it anyway :laughing:

buffalo_murricans.png
Nazi-eagle-e1398738694337.jpg

Heil Lloyd Carr