• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2047-48 Hot Stove (SET UR ST ROSTERS, SIMMING ST FRIDAY NIGHT)

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I was hoping you wouldn't say Ping. I assume you want to keep 'bish too. I'll look around.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
How many trades is Rad gonna complete before someone else completes one?

Yu'll wanted me active, ACTIVE INCREASING

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
FA is not open, if you guys offer players you'll ruin everything and I'll hate you

Lloyd Carr

So FA/IFA isnt open for business yet?

What do I do this sim? Serious question; am not being dick. I'm not in front of OOTP so I am drawing a blank as to what Id normally do at this point.

Wolfman21

What do I do this sim? Serious question; am not being dick. I'm not in front of OOTP so I am drawing a blank as to what Id normally do at this point.

If you're like me and don't have any arbitration......you do nothing. I assume

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
He was a FA beforehand. It's been done in the past.

Don't care about the ones who were already in the pool.

Looks like a lot of people signed FAs already?

They were already FAs. Still not cool, but reel doesn't understand and bruin is new

vote for HoG like I said.

I already know people are going to mess this up, so we just won't have HoG if it happens. It is very easy for me to see we are in december and know we normally sign FA/IFA in late January so I wouldn't sign anybody, but I know that most people don't work like that. I'll just hope for the best

osick87

Community Liaison
Don't care about the ones who were already in the pool.
I already know people are going to mess this up, so we just won't have HoG if it happens. It is very easy for me to see we are in december and know we normally sign FA/IFA in late January so I wouldn't sign anybody, but I know that most people don't work like that. I'll just hope for the best

I'll probably be at work when you sim so I will have an old save we can reset with.

Either that or let's let Faz get bank.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's never been outlawed to sign FA before the arbitration period is up, as long as no one offers on this sim, right?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll probably be at work when you sim so I will have an old save we can reset with.

Either that or let's let Faz get bank.

I won't need to reset, I'll just download this file and skip HoF voting

osick87

Community Liaison
I'm going to be truthful. I tried signing Lesmussieriser since it's been allowed in the past.

Wolfman21

i got some really weird fucking emails, lol. Weekly power rankings for Single A clubs? Oversluizen getting POTW on November 1st?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't know why you guys thought I outmaneuvered you on players. This is literally me trying to play this game:

Confused-Leach_zpsocopflvl.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If you want any of those deals reversed let me know

Any of the free agency signings I don't want since I didn't do any of them. Unless the CPU signed someone reel e good.

Let me look who I had on arbitration.