• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2045 WBL Draft Thread

Wolfman21

yeah, my wife just has bad allergies, so sometimes she has reactions. She had a reaction at work and her epi-pen was at my house...so i had to run and take that to her and then we went to her allergists office just so they could look her over and make sure shes ok. She had a bad allergic reaction in the office one time and they had to give her like 6 different shots and made her stay 6 hours because she almost asphyxiated, so its usually pretty bad when it happens.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
yeah, my wife just has bad allergies, so sometimes she has reactions. She had a reaction at work and her epi-pen was at my house...so i had to run and take that to her and then we went to her allergists office just so they could look her over and make sure shes ok. She had a bad allergic reaction in the office one time and they had to give her like 6 different shots and made her stay 6 hours because she almost asphyxiated, so its usually pretty bad when it happens.
Wow. Hope all is well now with Mrs. @Wolfman21

Wolfman21

She's good to go now. Thankfully it's not a thing that sticks around when it happens. The epi pen and a steroid injection usually has her back up and running right in a couple hours. Thanks for the kind words though

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
So I can't see anyone's ratings.

8aPSFQi.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Somebody put me on autodeaft. Password is the default one. I must have had everyone on my list get picked and even though I also picked autodraft itmesses up.

Wendell Gee

dawg_gone parrothead
So this about gave me a heart attack. In my game, I clicked on my first round pick Paul 'Ripper' Madison and saw he's wearing a Key West uni. I was like, waitaminute, game has corrupted. I finally realized this is the Key West Parrotheads feeder league college team. Clicking on his team name brings up the Parrotheads college roster. Cool.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I think I said something about if you're on the clock longer than 30 min you gon' get auto'd. That's what is going on here

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah but i saw you were on the clock for a while. That's someone else's fault for not @ing you.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I dont care if people get mad, just need to get done before tonight. So if you want to draft check the website often

Lloyd Carr

The only three not on auto are Karl, fig, and rutgers.

So those three should probably keep an eye on this thread/draft website since they're the ones likely to be up at any given time.

Wolfman21

There is the Wolfman we all know and love. never change

Just the truth. Sorry it angers some.

Also, @Karl Hungus, if what I said doesn't include you, then why get angry? I wasn't talking about you, and I'm also not angry...just pointing things out that may make it move faster, lol. But hey...sure...I'm angry...grrrrr