• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2044 Off-Season Thread (GET YOUR ST ROSTERS READY)

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well I didn't do my arbitration/pending FA before I left for work. Thought that we would have another day. Won't be home til 7-8 depending on traffic and order volume.

Will wait, people are dealing like madmen anyway

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So you'll want me to wait until tomorrow night? Is that correct? Need to know if I need to plan for the off-season hour long sim tonight for the draft/IFA

Wolfman21

Do you guys really have that many guys to make a decision about? I've got 7 with a couple super 2's and i'm already finished. Maybe i'm doin something wrong

osick87

Community Liaison
So you'll want me to wait until tomorrow night? Is that correct? Need to know if I need to plan for the off-season hour long sim tonight for the draft/IFA

I was going to reinstall the save and do it tonight so it's up top @fignuts

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Do you guys really have that many guys to make a decision about? I've got 7 with a couple super 2's and i'm already finished. Maybe i'm doin something wrong
Some people are on different schedules. I don't think figs was opposed to tonight, but he told OU it would be late. Also we need to @ yankee reel and rad.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He was on earlier today. If anyone doesn't export, we should just stall a day. This is kind of an important sim.

Wolfman21

Its whatever to me. I'll be at work all night, but its not like simming is going to give me anything new to look at, so if we stall a day it won't kill me.

Lloyd Carr

Is there any way to upload the file without advancing past arbitration, so I can at least get a scout so I can look things over while we wait the extra day?

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Honestly if Osick hadn't just sent me my fourth PM on the subject just now I would have forgotten now that I'm back at the rental pad.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Still going to wait until tomorrow, it is just too late to get into the off-season mess. I'll end up staying up until 2 looking at draft prospects. Plus @Rutgers Mike still hasn't done his yet, and he probably has the most of anyone to do.

Wolfman21

url

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is one time I just can't help you out, Berlin could be really hamstrung with their arb contracts. I think they have around 30M tied up there.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Alright draft will be up tomorrow in the AM. I'm going to sleep since I only got 4 hours last night.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
@Qual for some reason your last gchat only made it to my ipad and not my phone. No idea why. Carrier pigeon might be more reliable next time.