• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2038-39 Winter Meetings

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Can't copy/paste same format… basically just post what you are looking for and people on the block.

I am looking for hitters at C, SS, any OF. I have a lot of surplus pitching

Also want to win now.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
If anyone on here takes Teo Phu (1B, $10.9 mil) off of my hands, I'll send you a draft pick and/or prospect.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have enough salary room to take on a 1 or 2 year contract for a prospect. Would prefer not having 4 1Bs though so I'll wait on Phu

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Worried about the steep decline in ERA+ including a low BABIP this year. Plus you pick late within each round.

Gooksta

Can't copy/paste same format… basically just post what you are looking for and people on the block.

I am looking for hitters at C, SS, any OF. I have a lot of surplus pitching

Also want to win now.
doh. do you still have these needs?

Gooksta

I am primarily looking for inf and pitching help. I am rebuilding so not looking to take on overpriced vets

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I keep trying to tank but so is everyone else, so I'm just going to settle for being a middle of the road team forever

Gooksta

I quit the last league Cruz I felt bad for the pending domination that was about to happen. yup. deal with it

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nobody wants Fazackerly? Top 3 hitter in the game is yours for the right price.

Need OF/SP/Salary relief.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'd probably want a 3rd, I'll come back to you when that round comes and see if there's anyone around worth taking