• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
God this looks like ass. I get people think the lakefront is just this majestic amazing part of the city but it's kinda fucking ass if you want to do anything other than get lost while walking around.

Walking like 2 miles in sub-zero temperatures kinda makes your dome stadium worthless.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
God this looks like ass. I get people think the lakefront is just this majestic amazing part of the city but it's kinda fucking ass if you want to do anything other than get lost while walking around.

Walking like 2 miles in sub-zero temperatures kinda makes your dome stadium worthless.

Dome stadium huge for gettin Superb Owls and Final Fours tho. Superb Owl ain’t ever going to Soldier Field.

Ander1345

I'm optimistic with Caleb Williams, but I know his scramble around a bunch and heave it deep ain't gonna work in the NFL...

He certainly looks like he is better at playing on schedule than Fields, but like Fields... seems like he wants every throw to be the dagger.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
How bout the IE possibly having 2 QB’s go top 2 in back to back years?

@pavel @Orlando @BasinBictory
THE GRAM algo has been feeding me the "SD is the Best City in the US for RBs" clip:

Marcus Allen (Lincoln HS)
Ricky Williams (Patrick Henry)
Arian Foster (Mission Bay)
Reggie Bush (Helix)
Terrell Davis (Lincoln)
Rashaan Salaam (LJ Country Day)
Royce Freeman (Imperial Co, but still)

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans have to draft either Odunze, Nabers or @Brick bowers. Whoever they think is the best weapon. I pick @Brick honestly. I think he is going to dominate the nfl from day one.

They gonna draft goddamn Joe alt though I know it. GOTTA DRAFT NEED. Fuck that. That ogre mong ain’t worth a top 10 pick. Don’t fucking do it, you bitches

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
rdFkQgL.gif

evil1

Titans have to draft either Odunze, Nabers or @Brick bowers. Whoever they think is the best weapon. I pick @Brick honestly. I think he is going to dominate the nfl from day one.

They gonna draft goddamn Joe alt though I know it. GOTTA DRAFT NEED. Fuck that. That ogre mong ain’t worth a top 10 pick. Don’t fucking do it, you bitches
I don't know. Drafting the best left tackle in the draft when you don't have one doesn't seem like a bad idea. Alt is a top 10 player in most people's boards.

Ander1345

I laughed when I saw Brock Bowers without his pads on. Dude does NOT look like a fb player from afar. He got them weird knee caps like me.

1000007452.jpg