• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Brick

tomlin gonna look real flashy this year at 9-8. he stuck 20 years in the past fields gonna be WILDCANT qb.

Brick

baylor or northwestern could stop that offense

is perine the one who beat the shit out of some woman or was that another :oklahoma:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy

The Bears completely botched the trade market for FIELDS

@Ander1345

I don't think so. I think the Chicago sports media fucked Poles on this trade because they put it out there so much how questionable he might be as a QB every week during the season. I think he ends up with a good situation(as good as possible I guess) and the Bears did as right as they could given the circumstance. Wish they could get more, but if he learns from Russ and turns his career around good for him, he's easy to root for and Uno is a GOODEST BOI

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
tomlin gonna look real flashy this year at 9-8. he stuck 20 years in the past fields gonna be WILDCANT qb.

Steelers gonna win the Super Bowl with RUSS on his REVENGE TOUR for cheap and then they got the franchise QB in HEINZ FIELDS to get them another 3 rings. This is the curse of HORSE FACE.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
I didn't even know he was from NC, figured Tennessee tbh fam

I hate pop country but he has some funny lines and the jovial fat goof energy of Dusty Rhodes and Chris Farley and a good drunken mall Santa

Saints have poor man's Jimmy Buffett, KENNY CHESNEY as our token pop country fan, you win?
Him and MAD BUM grew up like 5 miles from where I live. Bumgarner still lives here, but I ain’t seen him at the Mexican restaurant we both go to.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

The Bears completely botched the trade market for FIELDS

@Ander1345

Doesn’t matter who the GM is or what decade it is as long as the McCasket-Halas idiots are the owners the Bears will be doomed. I’m actually shocked they didn’t just cut the poor guy while he was getting groceries at the Jewel-Osco in week 17 last season. Just absolute morons that will likely draft this Crybaby Caleb moron to show the world they’re somehow dumber than the Panthers.

I don't think so. I think the Chicago sports media fucked Poles on this trade because they put it out there so much how questionable he might be as a QB every week during the season. I think he ends up with a good situation(as good as possible I guess) and the Bears did as right as they could given the circumstance. Wish they could get more, but if he learns from Russ and turns his career around good for him, he's easy to root for and Uno is a GOODEST BOI
Fields is good and I rarely, if ever, say that about any offensive skill player the Bears draft early. Kevin Jones? Broken down bum. Bitch Trabinsky? Wasted picks and another example of how dumb and doomed they are at Halas Hall. Wreck Glassjaw? Nuff said. The last decent offensive skill player they drafted prior to Fields was Third Leg Greg Olsen who they promptly traded for nothing.

Just absolute morons that make bigly sad I continue to follow this fucking team at all with their incompetence. The Chicago sports media are even worse and deserve every version of The Rope they can and should get in this life. They’ll have Caleb Williams begging for a trade to the CFL by the end of his second season if he isn’t already broken down and on the IR for life.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Hmm I’m plumbing the shallow depths of my NFL knowledge to figure out Wreck Glassjaw. Probably Rex Grossman, but not where I would have gone with that one.

The Kevin Jones reference also threw me off because he wasn’t drafted by the Bears, and he will forever be enmeshed with Lee Suggs in my memory. To me Cedric Benson is the paradigm failed Chicago skill player, to me, before his resurgence with the Bengals.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Hmm I’m plumbing the shallow depths of my NFL knowledge to figure out Wreck Glassjaw. Probably Rex Grossman, but not where I would have gone with that one.

The Kevin Jones reference also threw me off because he wasn’t drafted by the Bears, and he will forever be enmeshed with Lee Suggs in my memory. To me Cedric Benson is the paradigm failed Chicago skill player, to me, before his resurgence with the Bengals.
Meant Kevin White. Kevin Jones was a Lions fail pick. Lee Suggs always tipped me $20 when I’d play early ‘80s R&B at Preston’s.

Cedric Benson was one of their worst picks given they had Thomas Jones.

Ander1345

To be fair though Kevin Jones was a Bear at one point, and ended his own career by trying to hurdle a defender.... while he was already out of bounds.

Ander1345

Now that the Fields era in Chicago is over I'd like to close it out with a. Simple "Fuck Matt Nagy and Ryan Pace."

They both got to move on to other sweet gigs after they probably should have neber even picked Fields as a lame duck HC and GM. That Browns game did more damage to Fields than the 2022 tank job.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It really is amazing how footbaw fans are so dedicated to their own trog team, lol. All I hear from footbaw fans is how they WISH IT WAS STILL SEASON, and here you have a team in the middle of Texas and there are 13 people in the stadium, lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
it's not even a bad product. It's just too much. Even the troggiest fan has like a 5 month refractory period.

Ander1345

I mean it is what it is. I'm a football fanatic and I can watch any game that's on... I mean the league will be active until June and won't have to wait too long after that for the Shield/CFB. Been some crazy come backs/clutch kicks this seaosn so far.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I'd rather watch weird football in the off-season. Give me arena league or that one where fans pick the play to run.

If they could make a version of trampoline football...I'd watch that.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
There is no offseason for the NFL really. After the Superb Owl, it is all free agency and draft until late April. After that you get the excitement of your new players and then fuckin minicamps in May. training camps open in July. There is like 1 or two months with no big NFL shit going down.

worst2first

437904576_420577780559500_540870649489293617_n.jpg

GR8 2 B FL G8R

If the Bills won that game, OJ would have gone to the Eagles instead. He probably would have killed someone sooner or blown out his knees on Veterans Stadium shitty turf and become a NO NAME.
The OJ vs Bam Bam Bigelow in a barb wire death match at the ECW Arena in South Philly SIm still allows smoking in planes and restaurants