• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
COASTAL MINSHEW COASTAL MINSHEW COASTAL MINSHEW @bruin @bruin228

If only KLIFF had been hired as OC, we would've really been AIR RAIDING

giphy.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers overpaid for guards and gutted their defense, and only got a 2nd and 5th for Burns when Fitterer was offered 2 firsts at one point?

The Panthers-Broncos pillow fight at Mile High this year will among the worst NASHNUL games ever played

GR8 2 B FL G8R

You can hype up the crowd in Madden by pressing up on the hitstick pre snap. When my opponent does gay shit, I will do this with Willie Gay as I did with his Uncle Randall Gay many moons ago.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Panthers overpaid for guards and gutted their defense, and only got a 2nd and 5th for Burns when Fitterer was offered 2 firsts at one point?

The Panthers-Broncos pillow fight at Mile High this year will among the worst NASHNUL games ever played

Diontae Johnson move was a good one. Some gaps are being filled.

The haul we got for Burns and McCaffrey is a joke though lol. And giving the Bears the #1 pick. Tepper needs to kill hisself. I hate to say it but LUKE COMBS IS RIGHT

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Love the Cardinals' latest moves. Ridder as a backup for the next two years is an upgrade over Tune, Jonah Williams as a two year stopgap tackle would give a potential late 1st/early 2nd tackle time to develop (or start at guard and move later, etc.).

No huge splashy deals, but a lot of solid contributors that will just make the team better. This new FO has given a lot of reasons to be confident the past year and change.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Hate that this dipshit is both App State and Panthers most famous fan but he ain't wrong

I didn't even know he was from NC, figured Tennessee tbh fam

I hate pop country but he has some funny lines and the jovial fat goof energy of Dusty Rhodes and Chris Farley and a good drunken mall Santa

Saints have poor man's Jimmy Buffett, KENNY CHESNEY as our token pop country fan, you win?

Last edited:

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Love the Cardinals' latest moves. Ridder as a backup for the next two years is an upgrade over Tune, Jonah Williams as a two year stopgap tackle would give a potential late 1st/early 2nd tackle time to develop (or start at guard and move later, etc.).

No huge splashy deals, but a lot of solid contributors that will just make the team better. This new FO has given a lot of reasons to be confident the past year and change.
Cards and Saints are destined for pick 15-20 purgatory because they have top 15-20 QBs SLIDER and MASCARRA

No huge splashy deals are needed until we find a Brick Purdy in the 7th. That's the only thing that can end purgatory at this point.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Bears are pretty solid at offensive skills positions now. They still have a 9th where they can add in someone like Odunze too.
If the defense stays at the level they were at to end the year they might have a stew cooking. It’ll be funny to watch them ruin Caleb Williams and blow up in their faces

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Will be interesting to see what the Bears do, only 4 picks left in the draft, but 2 are top 10 picks. If they like one of the other QBs a lot they could send CW home to DC and stock up on picks/take a QB at 2.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.

At the Charlotte aeroport a few weeks ago for my 0500 flight to Diego Garcia I saw three dudes - two large guys that wore at least 56L suits and this TWINK that shops in the kid department. Thought the TWINK looked familiar and not in the “he was sucking me off in the Cookout parking lot the night before” way but in the “I think I saw that guy get sacked a ton on RedZone last season” sense. Turns out it was Bryce Young who looks even smaller in person.

Dude must have been getting stretched out in the parking lot by Humvees with chains prior to the Combine measurements because he only came up to my chin and looked like he was 165lbs after guzzling two Jerry cans of concrete. Trading multiple picks to draft a guy that would have been there on day two of the draft is something the Bears usually do so them having the 1-1 again because they didn’t draft Young is insane and so anti-Bears I can’t believe it. Of course, they’ll fuck it up doing something dumb because they are the worst.

Ryan Leaf legit becoming one of my favorite follows on Xitter. If he, Jeremy Roenick, and Antonio Brown ever join forces they could kill all of sports hot talk.

Bears pick up Keenan Allen for a 4th round pick. Poles cooking I guess.
HELL YES. Time to order my K Allen shirzey babby.