• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
CTE hitting early for these guys. SAD

Well from what I understand Tip is super Christian so the thought of an avian creature whose baby stays in an nest for four weeks before it comes out as basically an adult that can fly is hard to grasp. Mushy brains is just an aggrevating factor.

That being said, if the combine is basically a interview probably not the best look and they should probably know that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Nobody cares if these mofos believe in birds or a round earth, this will affect their draft stock positively if anything

Ander1345

Tyler Owens is at least super fast. Tip is just a decent TE but he didn't go to Iowa so who know if he's even that good???

digs

sun of nothing
Nobody cares if these mofos believe in birds or a round earth, this will affect their draft stock positively if anything
exactly, it is easier to root for dumb people destroying their brains for our entertainment tbh. In the entirety of the multiverse, where every single permutation of existence is possible, this guy is never a rocket scientist in any version of the sim, his brain is never a big loss

Ander1345

Wish we could ask whoever built powerlines if they were made for charging pigeons but I guess that ship has sailed.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

I'm sad that the well has been poisoned to such an extent that children born after 2000 did not use the internet to research the British Royals, 911, Epstein, the Clintons, the Bushes, the Rothschilds, Skull and Bones, Masonic Orders, or any "brick and mortar" ...if you will, Tony Schiavone... conspiracy theories. Instead these fucking kids are into "birds ain't real" and Flat Earth. The CIA and Mossad and MI6 couldn't silence the internet so they filled it with complete bullshit. Operation Mindfuck is real.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
ZqcgWvR.jpeg

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
CTE hitting early for these guys. SAD

When you think about it, I mean thinking critically, isn’t space a bit farfetched though? Like the idea that, at all times, there are these unreachable heavenly bodies all around us, that have always been and always will be? And like they don’t want you touching yourself- oh wait I think that’s the other thing.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Raiders are on the clock.

is it just me or are these burner guys always highly overrated. It's rare to see one who can develop their craft like Tyreek. Most just flame out because they can't run a route and they won't play special teams.

Chase, Jefferson, Diggs, Puka, St. Brown..and others, these dudes probably run in the 4.4s or slower at this point.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
is it just me or are these burner guys always highly overrated. It's rare to see one who can develop their craft like Tyreek. Most just flame out because they can't run a route and they won't play special teams.

Chase, Jefferson, Diggs, Puka, St. Brown..and others, these dudes probably run in the 4.4s or slower at this point.

The early-mid-90's raiders were probably 4-deep on guys running 4.3 40's and look how that worked out!

Last edited:

bruin

Alright bros. The combine has come and gone.
Give me your teams DRAFT NEEDS.

Chiefs
WR- It was a disastrous regular season for the WR corps (sans Rookie Rice). Memes of drops all year and rightfully so cost KC some games. Picking at 32 and using a WR pick here is tricky. Troy Frankin or Keon Coleman here makes sense. Can’t see them trading up for a star in Nabers or Odunze.

OL - Protecting the most talented QB to ever play the game is a mainstay each year. Juwan Taylor had a up and down year at Tackle. His contract might get reconstructed.

DL- You have to pay Chris Jones. The greatest defensive player in franchise history deserves all the money. You’re going to have to pay Karlaftis in a season or two too.

DB - it’s looking like the Chiefs will try to deal Sneed. A hell of a player but they have reinforcements waiting in the wings.

CJ_24

Chiefs
WR- It was a disastrous regular season for the WR corps (sans Rookie Rice). Memes of drops all year and rightfully so cost KC some games. Picking at 32 and using a WR pick here is tricky. Troy Frankin or Keon Coleman here makes sense. Can’t see them trading up for a star in Nabers or Odunze.

OL - Protecting the most talented QB to ever play the game is a mainstay each year. Juwan Taylor had a up and down year at Tackle. His contract might get reconstructed.

DL- You have to pay Chris Jones. The greatest defensive player in franchise history deserves all the money. You’re going to have to pay Karlaftis in a season or two too.

DB - it’s looking like the Chiefs will try to deal Sneed. A hell of a player but they have reinforcements waiting in the wings.
Can't believe the Derrick Thomas slander in dis post

adchester

A-1 From Day 1

Troy Williamson hype was unreal

Ander1345

Illinois WR Isaiah Williams is like 5'9" 190 lbs and ran a 4.64 40 which is the same time as his college teammate Tip Reiman who is 6'4" and 271 pounds. Williams was the second leading receiver in the B1G behind Marvin Harrison Jr. His 40 time is horrendous but his vertical and 3 cone was exceptional.

He played out of the slot and excelled where ehe could us his agility and not his speed. I think a lot of it is just understanding where athletes excel and using them that way. Williams could be comped to a Wes Welker type who had similar combine stats.

40 time has no bearing on how good a player can be.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

Chiefs

Cardinals need help everywhere, especially the defensive side of the ball. Will probably be easier to tell specifically after FA.

WR: Hollywood probably gone and he's pretty bad as a WR1 and even WR2 anyway. Only talent in the room is Michael Wilson (WR2 ceiling and injury prone) and LIGHT THE DORTCH (Probably only a slot because of his size but he's FUN). MHJ at 4 is the dream, if not I don't care too much about Nabers/Odunze and would like to see them trade out of 4 especially if Daniels or Maye are still available. Sets up a similar scenario to last year of 3 -> 12 ->6 as well where they can still get a WR1 and pick up an extra future 1st.

IDL: Literally no talent here. Ideal would be to sign Christian Wilkins with the excess cap space. Someone like Kris Jenkins/Johnny Newton at 27 or Byron Murphy if they trade down from 4 into the teens could work for a long term option, but definitely need more than one guy here

EDGE: Also basically no talent other than BJ Ojulari. Similar to IDL, trading out of 4 into 8 or 9 for Dallas Turner would be ideal, otherwise this is a weak class for edge so just gotta hope round 2-3 fliers stick

CB: Some good slot corners/CB3s in Garrett Williams & Kei'trel Clark, but also mostly devoid of talent here. 27 would be a great spot for a CB but think you miss on the top tier of guys (Quinyon, Terrion Arnold, Nate Wiggins), so wouldn't mind trading down from 27 to pick up an extra 2nd or something for extra lotto tickets.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans... everything.

OL is glaring, but if they can get Odunze, Bowers or Nabers fucking do it. Mostly Bowers. He is going to dominate the NFL.

Ander1345

Bears - everything. This team had a few good moments last year but with this ownership and stale culture it doesn't matter if Caleb Williams is a football messiah, the shitty media and awful fans will drown him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Chiefs

A non-bit confused GM and a QB who can hit the broad side of a barn and not completely choke away games

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
broncos country, let's ride to Washington DC to play QB