• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Skeeter

Uber felon
Frank Reich is a huge kiss ass so it's not surprising he would just roll over and show his belly.

Watching him constantly and blatantly kiss israys ass was hard to watch on hard knocks.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Thursday Night CUCK this week? @Brick

i
Watching CUCK has been so incredibly bad it is great entertainment.

MUST WATCH NASHNUL

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Does Seattle have Denver's first round pick this year as well? My god this is gonna be the greatest trade in history.

I'm just glad MR. PFIZER balled out for TAYLOR! @bruin I saw that the Chiefs have won every Broncos game for like 8 straight seasons, LMAO, I hope you're just savoring this. That was so long ago I might have watched that game!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The Broncos have their first rounders back (though last year's pick turned into Devon Witherspoon who looks like one of the best young CB for years to come) from here on, which means BUTT LIPS and HORSE FACE will get to ruin PENIX PENIX PENIX or MAYE MAYE MAYE

bruin

Does Seattle have Denver's first round pick this year as well? My god this is gonna be the greatest trade in history.

I'm just glad MR. PFIZER balled out for TAYLOR! @bruin I saw that the Chiefs have won every Broncos game for like 8 straight seasons, LMAO, I hope you're just savoring this. That was so long ago I might have watched that game!

Never thought I’d see the day lol. HorseFace winning back to back SB’s, PEYTON and Tebow crushing my spirit in person with the ghost of Willis McGahee has all made up for this.

NEEEHHHHHHIMG_7729.jpeg

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Local tv cut away from SF to show Arizona-LA in its entirety. TV is corny AF

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I will never believe Brock purdy is good. Even on that drive he threw two slants to Ayook and the rest was penalty yardage and rushing. I mean he’s not terrible but put him on the fucking titans and see what he does lol.