• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 Season: The Week 2 Thread - New Sensation

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
SEC defenses just getting shredded unless they played Austin Peay

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
petros the voice of after dark action

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fickel is trash. Won't last longer than 3 years at wisky

Wazzu is really good at home and actually has a defense these days but watching Wisconsin spend all game dropping back to throw it was gross

Mame YO

slings rocks
I might be mistaken but the pac-12 is undefeated in non-conference play? I am not at all mad about moving to the B1G but the conference really hasn’t been better top to bottom in a long time if ever lol.

Except the refs. No more pac refs.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I might be mistaken but the pac-12 is undefeated in non-conference play? I am not at all mad about moving to the B1G but the conference really hasn’t been better top to bottom in a long time if ever lol.

Except the refs. No more pac refs.

It's really too bad ya'll did the pac12 network, at least the last year of the pac will be FUN

Mame YO

slings rocks
I don’t want to give up on willy but that series where he went big for 3 straight plays made me want dilly back

otherwise I feel like the offensive playcalling was good. Especially in the second half when they started throwing a lot of screens and flats and TT never backed off the pressure.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
horrendous PI call against ASU

Skeeter

Uber felon
Wazzu is really good at home and actually has a defense these days but watching Wisconsin spend all game dropping back to throw it was gross
Now hear me out.... If fickel wanted to run air raid he probably should've brought in a QB who could you know....throw the ball.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
sorry digs. this must be painful. they look clueless

digs

sun of nothing
oddly better than the HERM years. High bar and all. Think 2 returning starters and only like 100 games experience on the roster. 0 expectations this year

2nd half reel e bad tho

unfortunate year to have 8 home games lol

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
time for a 5 minute review to see if this guy got 5 more yards or not at am entirely pointless juncture in this game

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Tuck cummin

They really burying a lot of the crazy shit with a vanilla headline.

Mel Tucker is accused(and subsequently being investigated) of sexually harassing a rape survivor and activist, masturbated while on the phone with her, and claimed that ESPN is investigating her....?