• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
if the bears figure out how to actually use fields they might be kinda good

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Wtf is New England doing? They are down 19 and they running the ball and throwing 2 yard passes and huddling up. It’s like they’ve already given up.

CJ_24

Football. Should. Not. Be. Played. In. A. Dome! If they build this monstrosity, I hope the fucking roof caves in like the Metrodome

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Dome in SMASHVILLE lol. Why?

I guess it's better than the dome in the SLUMURBS that the pussy Bears are going to build
Superb owl, final four etc. only way to get it here. They won’t risk the weather in an outdoor stadium. Nfl has all but guaranteed them an owl if they have a roof.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
This is a great move for both teams. We were eating the 8 mil next year by cutting him and thr Eagles get depth and we get a 4th to help build the team.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Joe Lombardi, however, is an absolute hack. There's a good reason why he can't stick around anywhere. The fact that he keeps getting hired is baffling though. NASHNUL X'S AND O'S HARD NOSED RUN DA BAW