• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

One member of the selection committee, who asked to remain anonymous, puts a lot of weight on championships. The Jaguars made the playoffs five times in Taylor's 11 seasons, but they never reached a Super Bowl. The closest they came was 1999, when they lost the AFC championship in Jacksonville to the Tennessee Titans -- the only team that beat the Jaguars that season.

"Maybe I've got an old-school view of it, but if he was that great he would've lifted them to a title or two," the voter said.

Imagine being kept out of the HOF because some bit confused OLD thinks you should've carried your team to two Superb Owls as a running back

:herm::herm::herm::herm:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

Imagine being kept out of the HOF because some bit confused OLD thinks you should've carried your team to two Superb Owls as a running back

:herm::herm::herm::herm:

I wonder if it is also because he played for what was then a new expansion franchise?

Gayle Sayers barely played like 7 seasons, yet he was not a difficult choice to make it to the Hall, same with Butkus, and neither if them even got close to a championship.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
There is definitely some bias against players that play for Jacksonville, Carolina, etc. Imagine if Fred Taylor had played for the Giants or the Bears, the Raiders or the Niners. He'd be a hell of a lot closer to getting in.

Doesn't help that Jacksonville has done absolutely shit since like 1999.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
they should have put him down for being photographed with a $2 haircut

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ITALIAN BOWL was in Toledo this weekend lol. The AYCE indoor buffet seat tickets were only $50.

Witpro disguise looking Art Briles was one of the corches

I know this is the championship game, but it honestly was more watchable than either of the US-based minor leagues.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
F02E97eWIAI7btV

BAKERRRRRRR

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Disney a LONG time ago (1995) taught me a valuable lesson about sticking together, go watch “Toy Story” ... it’ll put in perspective the running back market .. the running backs are the toys .. I’m Buzz (the Space Ranger) I took ALL the damage from Sid (Owners)