• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Brick

shoulda seen FLOWE and oregon s&c coach getting hyped at the LOLORADO game after a buffs player was obviously seriously injured. cucks. #nixdeservedit

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
lmao, what a HACK. I think this might be the worst I've ever seen the Donkeys... at least after the other TERRIBLE season they got to pick Von Miller with the 2nd overall pick. Now they get to watch Seattle cackle and roll a blunt.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

tears-licked.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
If this dude is dead on the field they better call the game

This is NASHNUL. ESPN just said the players will have as much time as they need, but basically the game is going to continue. They probably will announce he died after the game

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is NASHNUL. ESPN just said the players will have as much time as they need, but basically the game is going to continue. They probably will announce he died after the game

If I was the Bengals I'd just forfeit, like it's not worth making anyone play but the Bills watching their teammate get CPR for 9 min (that's what I read but idk if that's right) don't need to play tonight.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Your stream is a couple of minutes behind. They just “temporarily suspended” the game and the teams are in the locker rooms

I know, they announced it a minute or two before I posted but it finally clicked how unbelievably callous that is. How do you even send that order down? How many people does that message go through that continue to pass it on?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This is either good news (the fact they aren't rushing meaning he's stable now) or really bad news

Lightningwar

Administrator
I saw the tackle, walked off, came back saw he was down, went to my office and I hear in the background they have been giving him CPR for 9 mins. Came running out wtf happened? I can't believe they would continue the game but I can believe it at the same time.

Last edited:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Well the NFL is getting their commercials in before they postpone/cancel this. I think it's pretty clear they aren't going back out there tonight. It's crazy that the NFL hasn't stepped in

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Why has it taken so long to make a decision on the game? Gotta get the ads in.

I've seen it being speculated that it was commotio cordis which basically means you get hit right on the heart at the wrong time in the heart beat cycle and it just stops.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
even BURREAUX. He's from Athens OH where half the people are addicted to meth