• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can anyone even go so far as to do more look like name the Bears head corch? I had to google it and I have never heard of him.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oh I'm sure he'd be better off almost anywhere else, except maybe the Panthers.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Sid Luckman and then

NXD3.gif

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Will help my propertah value

No one wants to live in the concrete jungle, downtown is completely empty outside of business hours, even before the pandemic

Fuck commercial real estate, we are never going back to the office, we are never riding the stupid train filled with retarded hobos

Bring footbaw to the WFH area pls

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Will help my propertah value

No one wants to live in the concrete jungle, downtown is completely empty outside of business hours, even before the pandemic

Fuck commercial real estate, we are never going back to the office, we are never riding the stupid train filled with retarded hobos

Bring footbaw to the WFH area pls

NFL owners ain't moving a city stadium to the burbs unless you want it in an exceptionally shitty burb

Brick

the canzano chud columnists in MENVER all want the stadium in the burbs cause its close to the airport so they can host big events. i think these people should all be killed.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah and they know it. All the booms who are like "In my day we wore suits and ties to games" are not the target market for picking the location.

COMMIES games are filled with a bunch of dirties from southern maryland and the opposing team's fans. What impetus does Snyder have to put this stadium in Ashburn over Woodbridge (Hoodbridge)? The latter will cost like half as much

GR8 2 B FL G8R

It's a DONE DEAL already

Bears will play in Arlington Park (true degen horse race gamblers know this I guess)

Soldier Field is dead