• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I agree with HERMANO @bruin that no one has made any head-scratching picks yet

So I’m ready for the PORKERS to take that like 30 year old lineman from Central Michigan

HARD NOSED MACTION

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Look at all the fucking chuds at this thing lmao

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Is there a less exciting pick than a Guard? At least when they draft a punter in the top 3 rounds you know he's a G

digs

sun of nothing
That was the "fuck you slider" move after the tweet getting him back for a scrubbing the social earlier. You'd think you'd tell your franchise QB that the wr was just a bargaining chip not a pickup smfh
Missed the AJ part here, thought it was Marquise because that would have been on brand for the cards to do

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I have absolutely no way to explain this, maybe it was them beating the Pats/Kobe's reaction video, but I have this weird thing for the IGGLES.

I've been to Philly twice in my life, and kinda hate everything about the NFC East, but I love lurking in r/eagles because it's a full-on jizzfest on there tonight

Brick

I have absolutely no way to explain this, maybe it was them beating the Pats/Kobe's reaction video, but I have this weird thing for the IGGLES.

I've been to Philly twice in my life, and kinda hate everything about the NFC East, but I love lurking in r/eagles because it's a full-on jizzfest on there tonight
MINSHEW

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I’ve watched zero of this due to a leisurely dinner between 2 and 23 hours. But I just looked at the rundown.

thibodeautz olive and Picklett only names among first twenty picks. Draft NO NAME trend continues.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I’ve watched zero of this due to a leisurely dinner between 2 and 23 hours. But I just looked at the rundown.

thibodeautz olive and Picklett only names among first twenty picks. Draft NO NAME trend continues.
At least CHIEFS got Trent McDuff, whose family controls the entire market for beers in Springfield.

bruin

Am BUZZED and will post CHIEFS Draft needs.

DE/EDGE- Pass rush has cost KC greatly the last two postseasons. Only getting to JOEY FRANCHISE once when Tenn/LAMBS got to him 17 times combined showed it. Frank Clark might be a $$casualty. Would like to see the Michigan Man Danna get more run. Re-signing Ingram UNLIKELY.

DB- Sneed is a superstar and need help with a bonafide CB. Honey Badger prolly gone too..

Two 2’s tomorrow. ORALE!!!!