• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022: The World Cup Thread

bruin

Shaq Moore coming on seemed to lessen the pressure on England. He made the wrong decision everytime he was in possession and it killed some promising moves.

I LOL’d so hard when the announcer brought up Moore and Nashville FC then Grealish came
up and he brought up Man City. I don’t know why but the subtext of they way he said it was hilarious. Moore was terrible for the time he was in

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mexico shitting down their leg while their 2 best veteran players refuse to play for the SELECION is fucking amazing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They just look like Roma.

Man, Belgium is super washed

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
musiala being selfish is probably going to cause Germany to be eliminated today

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I think they are safe no matter what since Costa Rica won. If this result holds they do need to win vs. Costa Rica and bank on Spain winning vs. Japan by a big margin tho

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I couldn't have agreed more with this post... but then Musiala being selfish accidentally served as the distraction that created the goal! It was very Turkey like, lol.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
VAR has ruined soccer. Swear there are 2x as many goals called off as there are actual goals.

The technology and intent is great. The application which effectively causes excruciatingly tight judgement calls, and virtually negligible handballs, to be re-officiated is incredibly stupid.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Uruguay's roster is consistently full of the most anonymous players. I assume they all play in La Liga for random mid-table teams.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I scored a goal like that in high school. Got a cleat directly in the nuts for my trouble.

Sophomore year of HS, I was the backup goalie. Our starter saved the ball and as he pulled the ball up, he took a kick square in the cock. Couldn't play for the rest of the season.