• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 Season : Week 6 Thread - Bad Reputation

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Is he gonna get fired in year 1? I can say from experience, you better off cutting bait now rather than letting him further bury the progrum. Venables I mean. Dammit fried rice messed up my reply.
I would. Always been weird how this dude is easily the #1 DC in the sport but never got a HC job. Clearly he is way in over his head.

Get the HC right before you join DA SEC.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I would. Always been weird how this dude is easily the #1 DC in the sport but never got a HC job. Clearly he is way in over his head.

Get the HC right before you join DA SEC.

He gets a lot of credit for helping Dabo turn Clemson into a national power. Maybe he should have stayed a DC, but I think 6 games is a little early to be pulling the plug, especially with OU in the shape it was in when he was hired and the desired status of the PROGRUM going into the SEC.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
WELCOME HOME CORCH HEUPEL
Lol I think there is some bad blood there when stoops fired him.

Rout is on in Baton Rouge! We were due for one. We’ve had some painful losses to those corn dogs. Nice beating that smug fuck, Kelly too.

Gameday back in Knoxville next week for bammer and Vols?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
He gets a lot of credit for helping Dabo turn Clemson into a national power. Maybe he should have stayed a DC, but I think 6 games is a little early to be pulling the plug, especially with OU in the shape it was in when he was hired and the desired status of the PROGRUM going into the SEC.
He's a gr8 DC, no doubt.

And going 3-3 isn't that bad. It's the looking totally inept and getting your ass kicked back-to-back weeks that is a really bad sign. 6 games left but if they look like total garbage the rest of the year, I'd can his ass so you have time to be ready for SEC FOOTBAWL.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Yeah, if Venables and his staff look this incompetent against solid but not great teams, regardless of talent, that's not a good barometer for future performance, I agree.

Mame YO

slings rocks
hot take: USC loses to WSU tonight, UCLA wins vs Utah. USC will still be ranked above Oregon and ucla will only go up like 5 spots after defeating #11 Utah.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Also I haven't watched a single minute of football and just got hammered on Jack's Abby Octoberfest instead. 10/10 would recommend

My pary are with those of you that watched the Broncos lol plebs

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pitt running back has over 300 yards and 6 TDs against the CHOKIES lol

HARD NOSED approach working!