• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Week 2 Thread - Blinded by the Light

bruin

Madman drummer bummers
Indians in the summer
With a teenage diplomat
In the dumps with the mumps
As the adolescent pumps
His way into his hat

Hope everyone had a safe and nice holiday weekend. We're revved up into Week 2 now as COLLEGE GAMEDAY is heading to Ames (RIP August) Iowa for the Hawkeyes taking on Iowa State. No Thursday night as CFB gives away to the SHIELD as the NFL has their season opener. Oh, baby all is right in the world...
Cheers.

Schedule:
Kansas at #17 Costal Carolina, 4:30 PT - (ESPN) Friday
#12 Oregon at #3 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT - FOX
Toledo at #8 Notre Dame, 11:30 AM PT - Peacock
#5 Texas A&M at Colorado, 12:30 PT - FOX
Air Force at Navy, 12:30 PT - CBS
#10 Iowa at #9 Iowa State, 1:30 PT - ABC
#15 Texas at Arkansas, 4:00 PT - ESPN
Washington at Michigan, 5:00 PT - ABC
#21 Utah at BYU, 7:15 PT - ESPN
Stanford at #14 Southern California, 7:30 PT - FOX

E-tBh4mVgAE30nP

web1_M1-161230-EDH-UWbiggame.jpg

0caa5480d0271758760bdc3b2d3d58f8.jpg

AJPN7LT235FU7PVEO5MS3BHR4A.jpg

ted-lasso-season-2-phil-dunster-jason-sudeikis-1.jpg

ncaa-football-michigan-at-ohio-state-f46555fa13027006.jpg

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Wasn't even born yet to see it, but McKay taunting Woody Hayes by mimicking Cunningham going over the top (again) to score is some boss-level badassery :laughing:

RIP Sam Bam.

Brick

hey bama almost killed that douchy washington qb in the playoffs a few years ago.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I'm enjoying all this hype for a team that has one 1 game at home, the first of the year, against a team that had to come cross country from a ravaged state. This is sure to age well.

I would definitely caution UCLA fans that this game had a very similar feel to last year’s opener against Mississippi State, when KJ Costello set the SEC single-game passing record.

MSU finished the season 4-7 and Costello was benched after 4 games. LSU is poo after all of the competent people moved on to better jobs.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
NEERS take down the U and hoist themselves into the Top 25 this week babby

Lightningwar

Administrator
I would definitely caution UCLA fans that this game had a very similar feel to last year’s opener against Mississippi State, when KJ Costello set the SEC single-game passing record.

MSU finished the season 4-7 and Costello was benched after 4 games. LSU is poo after all of the competent people moved on to better jobs.

Jimbo Fisher, come on down!

Brick

all time classic CLOWN personal interest story

:clown:literally stalked this guy in a starbucks parking lot

Perspective is a wonderful ally, isn’t it?

So I’ll think about him a little as I settle into my seat in the press box on Saturday at the stadium. I’ll look around at the sea of scarlet in the parking lot and stands. There will be 100,000 Marlin Icenogles in one place on Saturday.