• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021: Championship Week Thread - I Got a Feeling

colb

THROWBACK THURSDAY

this bum crushed chokie state in Stillwater in 2010 I’m pretty sure

Lol that's what I said on Reddit.

This bum just changed his first name a few times to get more eligibility

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
in what sim was nebraska in the top 10 after the mid 90s

Bdub

To me to me this is fair.

it is true that Oregon had wide open receivers all the time and it’s been like that for most of the season. Brown just can’t find them.

for what it’s worth, I don’t expect Oregon to suck so bad running the ball this time around but we’ll see.
I'm sure Oregon will win this one. Utes have been extremely inconsistent this year and they are due to forget how to play football again.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

Brick

pac 12 shampship game actually looks like a shampship game instead of that SAD 49ers hosting venue. too bad it is friday with two HARD NOSE boring ass teams competing with ZAPPE.

Brick

WKU misses a 53 yard field goal instead of letting ZAPPE sling it with 233 passing yards through 20 minutes . lmao

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m gonna have to close out and watch this at home because this moron standing under the TV I’m watching is a straight up fucking retard. At least they sell 4 packs here. If any of you are lucky enough to see Victor 23 in ur grocery store, buy it.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Why they kicking off at 5pm pst?? Nobody watching this shit anyway. Wait until 7 so we can watch wku/utsa

Mame YO

slings rocks
Utah is a good team with good players and good corches you’ll fuckers should probably calm down on the p12 hate.

Brick

utah is the iowa of the pac 12. they have to have like perfect momentum and qb play to be decent. iowa doesn't win the fucking big ten. you can't have a champ that loses OOC twice.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Again, not really interested in defending Utah per se but if you have been paying attention to the p12 at all since they entered the league, they have been a team to watch.

Oregon would be a lock for the playoff if it wasn’t for Utah, right? C’mon mang.

Brick

yo
Again, not really interested in defending Utah per se but if you have been paying attention to the p12 at all since they entered the league, they have been a team to watch.

Oregon would be a lock for the playoff if it wasn’t for Utah, right? C’mon mang.
you ever considered not having an opinion about everything?

digs

sun of nothing
Utah looks like a good team this year because the rest of the PAC is so fucking bad man. They're not an awful team by any means, but they're middling

Mame YO

slings rocks
yo

you ever considered not having an opinion about everything?
I try, but also, I watch Oregon so I think I deserve a pass on having an opinion here.

I really do think you’ll fuckers throw too much shade on p12 teams. Like I argued in the past, the p12 isn’t worse than at least two of the power 5 conferences, and Oregon did beat tOSU… it isn’t like @Southpaw says - it isn’t the SEC as an NFL minor league and then everyone else. There is a lot more parity than you’ll are willing to admit.