• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

coogrfan

Apparently Roy Manning, who as of right now is still officially an OU employee, has been CROOTIN for USC in anticipation of joining LINCOLN. Hilarity is about to ensue. :kekleo:
first-time-youll-get-used-to-it.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Didn't DABO place like 50 of his kids and pastor's kids and probably one of his neighbor's kids or something on scholarship on Klimpson? Why would he leave?

He could just offer them ships at OU so that's not a reason to stay. Does he want to get into the SEC? That's the only reason I could see this happening.

With all that said this is a baseless rumor from one of the sooner message boards so I doubt we need to get too deep into it. Although if you told me Saturday morning that RILEY would be at USC and BK would leave for LSU I wouldn't have believed it either.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
It amazes me that in 2021 people still don't know to wait until the event starts before gloating that you're a vendor for it.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The CrOOTz CORCH move... Love it! @Brick

REES AINT LEAVING!!!

What a WIN for the DOMERS! Rees does it RIGHT!

Last edited:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Lmao is Brian Kelly gonna bomb out at LSU because he cant get coaches???

The same thing happened when Saban moved from MSU to LSU, and when Miles moved from OSU to LSU. Looks like they’re promoting the DC to head coach, and the OC is an ND alum with family still working there.

He’s earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to putting together a successful staff at multiple schools over several seasons. I’ll worry when the on field results don’t bear it out.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Really don’t think OU fans are gonna be happy (or at least thrilled) with whomever they end up getting. Tough position. Players bailing left and right, croots jumping ship. Impending move to the SEC where the new guy is likely to get fired after year 2 or 3. Why would a Venables want to walk into that situation?

Besides, all these rumors and reports are too noisy for them to actually be the ones to win the jerb. Gonna be someone that we haven’t really been talking about.

WELCOME CORCH BRADY HOKE