• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
everybody is shitting on the pac12 in this thread

No shit, so tell me which conference tries harder to win at football and spends more money and is harder to win and has the most players drafted every year for like 30 years in a row.

I’m not even being an sec fan boy. Just pointing out a simple reality.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
If I were a Tennessee fan, I’d probably convince myself I was getting pounded on year in and out by the GREATEST EVAR and puff my chest about CONFERENCE PRIDE, too. At least that’s what other mediocre programs like Arkansas do
Lol that’s not even what I’m talking about. Y’all just silly.
12 of the top 20 richest programs are in the SEC. What do you think the new tv deal will look like when Texas and OU are in? If you can sit there with straight faces and tell me as a whole which other conference tries harder to win at football I’m all ears.

Brick

No shit, so tell me which conference tries harder to win at football and spends more money and is harder to win and has the most players drafted every year for like 30 years in a row.

I’m not even being an sec fan boy. Just pointing out a simple reality.
who are you even arguing against?

Reactions: doh

digs

sun of nothing
SEC is the best conference (at least based on tries hardest to win, spends most money and has the most players drafted) agreed.

I don't necessarily think, in any given year, the middle of the road \ garbo SEC teams are any better than the middle of the road \ garbo teams in other p5 conferences. It's all a self fulfilling prophecy when we say SEE, THE SEC IS GOOD BECAUSE VANDERBILT WON VS BAMA THIS YEAR, THAT MEANS BAMA IS INCREDIBLY GOOD TO ONLY HAVE ONE CONFERENCE LOSS BECAUSE EVEN ONE OF THE WORST SEC TEAMS, VANDERBILT CAN BEAT BAMA BUT BAMA IS STILL THE BEST TEAM IN THE NATION SO WE WILL KEEP THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE BAMA ONLY LOST TO THE TEAM THAT BEAT BAMA.

Likewise when you see these clowns arguing that the ACC is down this year because MESH POINT {was} 9 -0 and CLIMPSON WAS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO 9 - 0 MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE CLIMPSON IS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO THE ACC IS HAVING A BAD YEAR. UNDEFEATED ACC TEAM DOES NOT GET IN BECAUSE CLIMPSON LOST, AND IF CLIMPSON ISNT UNDEFEATED CLEARLY THE ACC IS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO THE TEAM THAT BEAT CLIMPSON IS NOT GOING TO GET IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY ARENT GOOD BECAUSE CLIMPSON LOST TO THE TEAM THAT BEAT CLIMPSON. ACC and WF are fucking garbage this year, but you could already see the narrative be laid down weeks ago.

BAMA and CLIMPSON and OHIO STATE have been head and shoulders better than everyone else the last 20 years, they would have the same success in any conference. Tired of hearing that their whole conferences are THE TOUGHEST FOOTBAWWWWWWWWW, ITS SUCH A MEAT GRINDER, SEE IOWA - PENN STATE, THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED WHEN THEY PLAYED SO WE'LL KEEP EM BOTH IN THE TOP 10 AFTER THE GAME BECAUSE THEY WERE UNDEFEATED SO IT WAS A QUALITY WIN AND A QUALITY LOSS

its actually easy being a pac12 fan these days. Never have to worry about winning a NASHNUL SHIP but a Rose Bowl win would still mean something to me!

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That’s all I’m saying and have said because I found it weird Riley has some aversion to going where the other big boys go. I said I understand why I just found it odd. There is a reason it’s a fucking meat grinder.

then we devolved into hut hur sec sucks. Jesus y’all so sensitive to it lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
SEC is the best conference (at least based on tries hardest to win, spends most money and has the most players drafted) agreed.

I don't necessarily think, in any given year, the middle of the road \ garbo SEC teams are any better than the middle of the road \ garbo teams in other p5 conferences. It's all a self fulfilling prophecy when we say SEE, THE SEC IS GOOD BECAUSE VANDERBILT WON VS BAMA THIS YEAR, THAT MEANS BAMA IS INCREDIBLY GOOD TO ONLY HAVE ONE CONFERENCE LOSS BECAUSE EVEN ONE OF THE WORST SEC TEAMS, VANDERBILT CAN BEAT BAMA BUT BAMA IS STILL THE BEST TEAM IN THE NATION SO WE WILL KEEP THEM IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEY ONLY LOST TO THE TEAM THAT BEAT BAMA.

Likewise when you see these clowns arguing that the ACC is down this year because MESH POINT {was} 9 -0 and CLIMPSON WAS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO 9 - 0 MEANS NOTHING BECAUSE CLIMPSON IS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO THE ACC IS HAVING A BAD YEAR. UNDEFEATED ACC TEAM DOES NOT GET IN BECAUSE CLIMPSON LOST, AND IF CLIMPSON ISNT UNDEFEATED CLEARLY THE ACC IS HAVING A BAD YEAR SO THE TEAM THAT BEAT CLIMPSON IS NOT GOING TO GET IN THE PLAYOFFS BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY ARENT GOOD BECAUSE CLIMPSON IS LOST TO THE TEAM THAT BEAT THEM. ACC and WF are fucking garbage this year, but you could already see the narrative be laid down weeks ago.

BAMA and CLIMPSON and OHIO STATE have been head and shoulders better than everyone else the last 20 years that they would have the same success in any conference. Tired of hearing that their whole conferences are THE TOUGHEST FOOTBAWWWWWWWWW, ITS SUCH A MEAT GRINDER, SEE IOWA - PENN STATE, THEY WERE BOTH UNDEFEATED WHEN THEY PLAYED SO WE'LL KEEP EM BOTH IN THE TOP 10 AFTER THE GAME BECAUSE THEY WERE UNDEFEATED SO IT WAS A QUALITY WIN AND A QUALITY LOSS

its actually easy being a pac12 fan these days. Never have to worry about winning a NASHNUL SHIP but a Rose Bowl win would still mean something to me!

It’s this and the lack of self-respect. Everybody in the Big 12 hates Texas. Probably Oklahoma, too. Same with the Big 10 and OSU/Michigan, Pac-12 with SC/Oregon, etc. SEC fans suck at the teat of Daddy Saban and Bammer every year cause they think it’ll make their 7-8 win season more impressive. When LINCOLN turns into Pete Carroll 2.0, I’ll just kill myself like a reasonable person. SEC fans from November-January all turn into Gary Danielson

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lsu did that dominating and had the most dominant season ever because they paid like 5 million dollars for their coordinators lol. This is my point. Other schools ain’t doing that but there are about 6 that can and will in the sec.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Primetime ain't coming to Norman, LOL.

They need to get rid of their compliance department and hire a dirty ass corch who will pay for whatever CROOTS want/need: cars, houses, boats, skrippers, abortions. This pansy Big 12 shit ain't gonna get it done in da SEC.
What's the point in a compliance department nowadays anyway? The NCAA has no power to do a god damn thing and they're making every god damn thing "legal" as it is lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lsu did that dominating and had the most dominant season ever because they paid like 5 million dollars for their coordinators lol. This is my point. Other schools ain’t doing that but there are about 6 that can and will in the sec.

And most of them still suck. Maybe you’ll should spend your money more wisely

digs

sun of nothing
It is a bit hard being a college football fan out here on the west coast where even local news spends more time covering the SEC and Big10 than the Pac12 \ ASU. Fucking tired of hearing about it

Why would you go play second fiddle to BAMA (and other historically tough teams like UF, Georgia, LSU, UT etc) when you can go live 30 mins from the beach, play in a conference that is SUPER down, and come in day #1 with NATIONAL EXPOSURE b\c it's fucking USC. They're like the only PAC program that could make the playoffs with a loss.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Eventually they will hit the lottery but I wasn’t including Tennessee in that. They haven’t been willing to do that yet.
Texas, aTm, lsu, Florida, Georgia, bammer will though. Auburn too prolly.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, A&M spent a ton of money to go 8-4 like UCLA where the corch is a washed up BUM. LSU did the same to get wrecked by that corch. Florida went 6-6 and almost lost to Samford. Again, maybe they should spend their money more wisely. We could cure cancer instead of watching LSU run power from the I for 3 yards. Everybody but Wooly wins

Brick

oh yeah that joe brady was in high demand at the time. lol. burrow and that offense were bad the year before. he came in as a 29 year old first time OC and playcaller at any level and was the #1 reason for that shampship and made it look easy. if he wasn't there they would have been normal 10-2 LSU.

digs

sun of nothing
to me, the reason why you don't go to USC if you're solely about THE LOVE OF THE GAME, to me, is that you have to compete with stuff.

Hmmm its saturday, what am I going to do today?

The beach?
Recreational Weed?
World class food?
World class local music?
The (lake) ERRRRRRZ \ (clip)ERRRZZZZZZ?
The Rams \ (charg) ERRRZZZZZ?
The Angels \ DOYERS?
USC? UCLA ?

What you gonna do in Bama? Fuck your cousin? Your friends' wife\cousin? May as well go meet up with your 3rd cousin twice removed at the BAMA game and have an orgy with distant relatives afterwards. There is literally nothing better to spend money on than football down there!

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
oh yeah that joe brady was in high demand at the time. lol. burrow and that offense were bad the year before. he came in as a 29 year old first time OC and playcaller at any level and was the #1 reason for that shampship and made it look easy. if he wasn't there they would have been normal 10-2 LSU.

Generally true, but Aranda was lured over from Wisconsin by lame duck Les Miles of all people and carried the progrum afloat for years, I think that he was the highest paid coordinator in the nation at that point.

Remarkable that Coach O saw fit to hire Joe Brady on recommendation from a staff member, because Coach O turned around and paid Bo Pelini 2+ million per year to field one of the most broken defenses I've ever seen. Like how do you go from Joe Brady to Bo Pelini and Scott Linehan.

bruin

Maybe big bad SEC should go hire *wait for it * Harsin from the mighty mountain west of Boise.

Itt SEC pays more. No shit. Nobody arguing that. Pay for 8-4 and getting them cheeks lanced by LEACH. Lane train? Lmao. But daddy Saban tho.

Y’all schools don’t come out west. Ask Auburn for getting out of the home/home with Washington.

Skeeter

Uber felon
First name that comes to mind for many will be Jim Knowles. Not sure Knowles wants a HC gig at this point, and I’m not sure he’s looking to move either but who the hell knows.
Kinda hoping the other OSU grabs him.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’m supposed to say something about the circular logic about how close games in the sec are seen as stronk conference but every time oregon plays a close game they’re playing down to the opponent or whatever. I won’t actually do that though because it isn’t necessary.

colb

I’m supposed to say something about the circular logic about how close games in the sec are seen as stronk conference but every time oregon plays a close game they’re playing down to the opponent or whatever. I won’t actually do that though because it isn’t necessary.

100% this

i been tryin to tell people that losin to stanford is the same as losing to aggie