• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Maybe Bama adult grocery store employee looking DC could give this bum some help?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bama should just let them score. Wtf are they doing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Georgia gonna score a td and get the 2 and ice this shit. Plz just hurry so I can go to fucking bed.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why are they acting like letting them score was a bad idea. If you can't get a big loss on a sack a quick score was the best other outcome.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Kinda think you go for 2 there? Your D has handled their end and they would need 2 scores but youd still be up 7 if you dont cnvert.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bryce Young has entered the transfer portal

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Finally Stetson Bennet IV has overcome all the hardships of being a rich white kid

Stetson Bennett IV is the son of Denise and Stetson Bennett III. His parents met at and graduated from the University of Georgia College of Pharmacy, and combined to own seven pharmacies in south Georgia

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vince Dooley up late. Looks like he gonna go party at the Iceberg Lounge after this.

6cf0c9082fd31c5d2b16b52b7bff3d74.jpg

Brick

HARD NOSED gawja D.

BAMA completely fucked without williams and metchie. look at this shit. if you count BOLDEN as a WR (i kinda don't given his role) they litrully had no relevant experience left.

combine that with bama's worst run game in forever and they didn't have too much to go on.

a normal BAMA team woulda pounded it instead of throwing 57 times but they knew they couldn't gash them like CINCY.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He's not even actually a fucking walk on. Fowler chugging that pre prod storyline dong. Go cover some tennis you bum

CJ_24

The State of Georgia is currently in possession of the World Series and the National Championship. Someone call General Sherman!