• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You get a pick and you’re absolutely dominating on offense and you call three straight runs to run out the clock. And now Kirby is going full retard when he had a timeout and could’ve, uh, called pass plays? Holy fuck, I hate these trog corches

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If the Utopia hivemind could call offensive plays we'd coach any halfway decent team to 80 point wins every week like one of those awful California HS PROGRUMS that has D1 CROOTS who play shitty catholic teams that can barely field 11 players a side

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There's really a company called Global X Corporation?

giphy.gif

Brick

If the Utopia hivemind could call offensive plays we'd coach any halfway decent team to 80 point wins every week like one of those awful California HS PROGRUMS that has D1 CROOTS who play shitty catholic teams that can barely field 11 players a side
then lose by 2 points in the shampship and be EXPOSED against the nation's best team and get replaced by CROOTIN dumbfucks @Mame YO

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
So hindsight being what it is, which teams give better matchups than these two teams we watched today?

I mean everyone said all year bammer and Georgia were the best. So why y’all crying now?

Brick

So hindsight being what it is, which teams give better matchups than these two teams we watched today?

I mean everyone said all year bammer and Georgia were the best. So why y’all crying now?
fuck, give me coastal carolina/niu and purdue/tenn semis. i am too old to get a hard on by BESS TEAMS WON. these games have not been entertaining beyond the first two drives cincy/bama.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Ohio State would have given Georgia a way better game with those WR and mobile qb.

Bammer is the team I can’t find a replacement for. Cincy did ok. As good as anyone on defense really. Just no O

Mame YO

slings rocks
I’ll bite @Southpaw i think the playoffs would be more fun if there was only one team per conference as long as there are only 4 spots. It is lame that 2 SEC teams seem to get in pretty regularly. This doesn’t answer your question about where we could’ve found better match ups for Georgia and Alabama per se, but maybe one of them shouldn’t be playing since they lost their conference. Just a thought.

Wolfman21

With bama and georgia moving on, Bama will now have been in 6 of the 8 National Championship games since moving to the college football playoff. Only 6 teams have participated in the 8 national title games since moving to the playoff.

Ohio State (2)
Oregon (1)
Alabama (6)
Clemson (4)
Georgia (2)
LSU (1)

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Bennett's mom looks like a lost bogdanoff twin

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm rooting for Bama sheerly based on the white BBQ sauce they've come up with

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Maybe there will be a blizzard in Indy the night of the championship and they decide to open the roof.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I will fight every person standing in Times Square super spreading right now. I'm so tired of having to hear about Covid, it's your fault you fucking losers.

Also Xi I'm sorry I know 50% of the people there are CHICOM you're also fucking losers

Brick

If it’s the worst take you should have no problem articulating why it’s the worst take. This fuck shit where you shit on me without even bothering to argue the point is unacceptable and I won’t tolerate it. I consider it a stain on ur integrity if you fail to back your insults with a real argument. I might be wrong, I’m not claiming infallibility, but as of right now you are, and at my expense. Fuck that shit.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I should've mentioned this before but I bet heavy on both sec teams to cover. I cant get anymore erect right now

Also OSU may have the best offense against these sec teams but our defense was so bad we made both Oregon and Michigan look competent

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Im such a chode. I passed out by like 10 and then woke up at literally midnight to puke. I haven’t puked from drinking in years. Not sure what happened but I did drink a red Gatorade before I passed out and I almost thought I was puking blood because I didn’t remember. Fuuuuu

anyway…. Some good looking matchups today. Y’all stop crying about sec shampship game part deux, though.