• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 15 Thread - Ain't Talkin' Bout Love

digs

sun of nothing
I can’t name a single memorable play or game from CFB this year, lol

here's my highlights of the year:
In the season opener, ASU lost to USC in the final 70 seconds after blowing the 13 point lead they had with 3 minutes to play -- highlights include USC converting 2 4th and longs (including a TD on a tip ball to USC) and an onside kick recovery
ASU forfeited the next 3 games to covid because tempe is a cesspool
For their post covid infestation secondary season opener, ASU lost to UCLA after overcoming a 17 - 0 UCLA lead. ASU took the lead with 3 minutes to play and then gave up a 75 yard drive with a minute left
Then a 70 - 7 victory over UA (which included 7 take aways and returning the opening kickoff for a TD)

so basically a normal shitty ASU season, but at least they won the rivalry game.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I notice Wisconsin v Iowa today. This was unbeknownst to me whilst I was out for an afternoon walk in my mid-to-large beach community .
I crossed paths with a two couples. One fell had on Iowa Hawkeye shirt n the other fella had on a Wisconsin badgers shirt. I thought it strange the combination. But now I know.

the highlight of the crossing of paths was tha’lady on the arm of Iowan who was the more attractive of the four.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A top ten Miami team got exposed at the end of the year?

ZAfmHVY.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Genuinely impossible to tell what that punt thing was supposed to be

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
7 is the worst corner I’ve ever seen. Gets roasted on the same hitch route and turn inside after the catch over and over. Ho lee fuk he sucks

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
That whole situation was frustrating. From the terrible throw inbounds to the timeout taken by Florida

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Win or lose, super surprised that this is a close game. Can’t believe that dude threw a shoe down the field.