• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 13 Thread - Caravan

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Arizona State-Utah is POSTPONED..
ASU has so many guys out for Covid protocol that they are below the scholarship player requirements lol

Wonder if there was some tried and true methods not minimize chances to get this virus. Maybe someone should tell ASU about masks

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
View attachment 15591

Lol I love these old dirty smack talk retro rivalry shirts.

My sister has a Louisville/Kentucky one from like the 80s where the Cardinal has the Wildcat bent over and says “Don’t worry Cats, we will show you where to put it!” I need to find that.

Couldn't find an image, but I had a similar one to this where the Trojans were the Canadiens and the Bruins were the Maple Leafs:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have these guys tried not getting it

coogrfan

Tulsa-Houston is POSTPONED.

anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

Last edited:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Buckeyes game in jeopardy as multiple buckeyes have tested positive.

8 OSU players last I heard. Seems like the most pointless trophy game will happen though. I don't think we even get a snif of victory in this one.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol at Iowa having the balls to actually go for it before that old fuck Ferentz freaked out and called timeout

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Ehlinger has like 4th round projections too. So even if his arm were that good that must imply he is absolutely terrible at everything else. Which, well...

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ehlinger has like 4th round projections too. So even if his arm were that good that must imply he is absolutely terrible at everything else. Which, well...

Yeah, it was just about ARM TALENT which is why I didn't even bring up great QBs like MINSHEW, GRAHAM, and BURREAUX

And it was still dumb! There are probably 100 QBs in the last 15 years that have stronger arms than Ehlinger. Pretty sure GORDO does

Last edited: