• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why are they showing regular season and playoff stats together now? This isn’t college, this is NASHNUL

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Great. Two more fucking weeks of the media blowing TAAAWWWMMMYYY Brady and conveniently ignoring the fact that his entire career has been padded by his first team cheating and the league treating him like a golden boy and looking the other way.

If the Bills win too, fucking kill me.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Probably because if they had kicked, they’d only be down 7 at the end

I don’t think it was that bad since they had it if they had thrown it to a WR that could catch

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
tenor.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pepsi might be for me personally the most irrelevant brand/product for which I see the most advertising. Outside of restaurants just bringing me Diet Pepsi when I ask for diet coke, I haven't purchased a Pepsi drink product in literally 25 years I don't think.

I mean as far as like commodity cheap things to purchase. I also haven't bought any F150s.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Pepsi might be for me personally the most irrelevant brand/product for which I see the most advertising. Outside of restaurants just bringing me Diet Pepsi when I ask for diet coke, I haven't purchased a Pepsi drink product in literally 25 years I don't think.

I mean as far as like commodity cheap things to purchase. I also haven't bought any F150s.
Obviously, you don’t do the DEW

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Probably because if they had kicked, they’d only be down 7 at the end

I don’t think it was that bad since they had it if they had thrown it to a WR that could catch
At the time it would have put them down 3 I think? Made sense to me.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The mic jammed into the mask is such a stupid look. Better to look like a total lunatic like Arians than do whatever Ried is doing

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How you gonna take the XP from left hash and still push that shit to the right and miss